• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

if all u hook up you better give the ladies a hug,and kick the men in the balls 4 me! i want scovy kicked like 7 times in his bals and ass

hahaha - They're probably hating you right about now if they heard the phone ring.

Brrrring! Brrrring!
Scovie: WTF????
CJ: Umphbleghelb.......

well ti depends on how your sumo is prepared! i like my aged sumatra out of a french press, but not sure you can get a sumo into a french press.

Daggabit I really really hate being sick. This cold went from head to nose to chest in 48 hours.

Hopefully it goes stomach -> ass -> gone in the next 48 but I'm not holding my breath. (mostly 'cuz I'm coughing every 8 seconds)

Grumble grumble grumble. :(

Daggabit I really really hate being sick. This cold went from head to nose to chest in 48 hours.

Hopefully it goes stomach -> ass -> gone in the next 48 but I'm not holding my breath. (mostly 'cuz I'm coughing every 8 seconds)

Grumble grumble grumble. :(
I recommend several supperhot peppers mixed in with your next 3 meals. Breakfast included. It will propel it out.

man, it is funny when you o out with friends and their friends that you have not met, and by the end of the night my wife and i were so grateful that we are simi normal as this group of people were WHOA! people trying to hook up with other friends that were taken by other friends! it was like a weird twighlight zone episode! and i was sober watching it all unravel! thank goodness for my chocolate! made it that much more enjoyable! my friends mom got up on the table and started dancing(she is 50 something)

Back