• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Are you bored Pi? I have noticed its kinda quiet here today.... I still need a pick me up today. Going from one kid to two takes a ton of energy..... anyway what are you up to Pi? And you may have explained it before but how did you get your username?

I'm up to no good. I chose the name because it was different from what others opted for. Pile
on more peppers, people are piling more crap on me ,,,

Cool that you are original to many people are copycats or have no creativity. I love how you use color on all your posts too..... hehe you are colorful.

uh-oh! Meg-pie went to her happy place!

Pi - did you realize that you make so many people smile each and every day!?!?!

I call you "Our Pi Sprite......" xoxoxo ;)

Laughing with you...and at Scoville's flashing nipples.....see the difference??????

Redheads are my weakness. I need to filter all redhead avatars.

When your STRESSED you eat, ice cream, cakes, cookies and sweets. Why? Because STRESSED backwards is DESSERTS!!!

Mind=Blown

Love those and other palindrome-type words....

Deliver/refined
Gateman/nametag
Denier/reined
Depots/stopped

They're not truly palindromes - that's like "a man, a plan, a canal, Panama" - that one blows my mind.
:cheers:

Back