• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

I might as well be on the "Good Mornin' Thread"....

by the time I get my chores done lately, everyone is all nighty-night! my timing is all kindsa off! :mope:

Not me - I brag about the responsible consumption of adult beverages. However, occasionally my shenanigans go awry, as shenanigans are wont to do. At which point I post about that as well.
:dance:

Hey CJ, This is for you..
095d149d.jpg

And for D-Sert....a lil Fro-Yo
21189b23.jpg

MG!!!! I just saw those pics! Oh, those heavenly little sushi nuggets of pure bliss!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! What kind were they?????

You know LDHS....that makes me just as jealous of YOU as I am MG! Damn you city boyz anyhow! haha And YES - duh....I live vicariously thru these pics....so bring it Dude!!!!!! Our saying here in the Methow - if you want it, you gotta learn to make it! 2012 may become my Year of the Sushi! depends on the pics I guess...(taunt, taunt, double dog dare) :)

You know LDHS....that makes me just as jealous of YOU as I am MG! Damn you city boyz anyhow! haha And YES - duh....I live vicariously thru these pics....so bring it Dude!!!!!! Our saying here in the Methow - if you want it, you gotta learn to make it! 2012 may become my Year of the Sushi! depends on the pics I guess...(taunt, taunt, double dog dare) :)

It's easy. I've made it several times.

I'll post some pics of the seared ahi I caught off Hawaii - we did raw rolls & seared rolls.

If you get a kit with the mats it's easy as pie! You can also get as traditional or crazy as you want with it. We were doing Teryaki chicken rolls, ahi/pineapple/hot sauce/cucumber with sesame seeds & drizzled with sweet sauce. Rolls with the rice on the inside & rolls with sauce on the outside. Once you learn to tuck it with the Matt it's simple!
:dance:

Back