• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

NO LAUGHING!! But, I just tried mole sauce for the first time.....I can't believe I have spent 26 years and have never tried this amazing creation from the Mexican Gods.....

Oh. My. God. Yes.

My wife was like, are you gonna breathe? I couldn't even respond, because I wasn't breathing....

I was totally not expecting that.

I know, right?! Scovie makes the most wicked Molé, but he used to only make it for company (which means he'd tone the heat down). Now he makes it more often just for us (it's our 'go to' holiday meal....we even make up holidays for it! haha) and makes it as hot as he likes! Nuclear!

Waitin' for ya Megs!.....;)

I just noticed tonight that when a deer trots, it looks alot like a lama...or a Push-me-Pull-you.....weird.....

Just watched Drive with the wife.....OMG Didn't know there was gonna be that much brain matter on the screen. GREAT movie, just stay away if your significant other is 9 months pregnant.....

Perhaps you should revisit a classic....like Chittty Chitty Bang Bang.....or maybe one of the newbies like Nanny McPhee?????

Drive....really MG?????? good thing y'all didn't have sushi tonight! :eek:

well keep it on your side tonight, eh??????? j/k ....go 'head send it thisaway & add it to our piles 'o sh*t! :) we can handle it!....... XO!

OH NO PI!!!!! Our piles are full of mud and sloppy slushy muck..........

We all know you are full of cinnamon, spice,...an' everything NICE!!!!!!

...true story.....

NO LAUGHING!! But, I just tried mole sauce for the first time.....I can't believe I have spent 26 years and have never tried this amazing creation from the Mexican Gods.....
I take this as a compliment. You can call me Mr. Huitzilopochtli. I am the king of all things Molé. I am very curious as to the recipe of the molé you had. Most restaurants use peanut butter as a base, and sometimes it works. By the sound of it, you had propper Molé!
You should attempt your own creation MGOLD, I'd be happy to help.....

Nectar of the Gods I tell ya! Holé Molé!

Back