• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Gotta write a 10 page paper on Israel's use of assassination...just started. Figured gotta be up every hour or 2 to change the baby might as well get some homework done. Where is Omri when you need him?

Gotta write a 10 page paper on Israel's use of assassination...just started. Figured gotta be up every hour or 2 to change the baby might as well get some homework done. Where is Omri when you need him?

The joys of parenting...... actually wouldn't trade it for anything... enjoy the moments he is tiny before you know it he'll be growing up and you'll miss when all he did was eat, sleep and poop.... can't believe Kidhab is 5 weeks today feels just like yesterday I could feel him in my tummy.... seriously not to be all sappy but I am sure we'll miss holding our babies at 2am for a feeding when they're 16 and driving telling us we are stupid parents cuz they got grounded. Too sappy sorry......... enjoy it I am :)

Wait..MG..you have homework now??? AND a new baby?????????

Mucho blessings on ya...come play with us when you can!!!!!!!!!! :) (sushi anytime soon?????) ;)

Back