• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

LOL - You should have seen that cast. When the guy who cut it off saw it, he got one of those looks on his face that said "I don't believe it", and asked me "who put THAT thing on you?" So yeah.... it's all relative!

Go fer it..... The boys are trying REAL HARD, so I see no reason why the chicks can't do even better..... as usual. :D

True dat, but a fun town to visit, especially if you've never been there before. Well, and especially if you have been there before and have developed some fav spots. Hawaii could be cool, too, or Aruba....... TRINIDAD! (Just dreaming - can't go anywhere for a few weeks, even if I wanted to!)

Good news - magic carpet rides take as long or go as quick as you want them to!

Surprisingly enough, Ed Debevic's is not the biggest "must see" in Chicago......

I am the walrus kookooka choooo.

something something, something something something something, all together.
see how they run like pigs from the gun see how they fly.
somethingsomethingsomething some-----thing around...

something.

the end.

Instant classic.

true story.

My son's cat is afraid of my crutches. BUT, that didn't stop her from going from the back of the couch and over my shoulder to try to get at my chicken soup!

Back