• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Megs - since I was little I've always wondered.....does an orange or a grape taste the same to me as it does to everyone else? Same with colors! Do we just get used to the general description and take that as "the way it is"?

And then G blew that theory out of the water with BP! hahahaha

...and now I have questions........

So think about this: If we truly consider the FULL spectrum of light, we can understand that there are millions more different colors than our eyes can perceive.

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw f**k you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

When someone figures that out, the world will suddenly implode on itself and life as we know it will vanish. Just accept it for what it is....

.... getting redbarned is getting redbarned. That's all you need to know.

I'd like to tell them to fook-off at work..............................but, overtime doesn't come-round that often...

Back