• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

you know, I really don't like going to a new doctor...all that dang paperwork getting set up is a PIA...why do all my doctors have to retire?

I'll eat yogurt any time of day. It seems weird to me that some people won't eat it in the morning. But I guess I would seem weird to them, too.

I love yogurt in the morning. Especially with whole fruit & granola in it.

I refuse to call it a "parfait" though. Stop trying to be fancy - it's yogurt with fruit & granola, so stfu already.

Just sayin'

Been busy with kids...... I feel like I am missing a lot on here but it seems as though everyone has been busy......
Anywho. Hi everyone! Hope all is well :)

Gotta write a 10 page paper on Israel's use of assassination...just started. Figured gotta be up every hour or 2 to change the baby might as well get some homework done. Where is Omri when you need him?
Depends on what you're calling "assassinations".
Basically when someone commits a crime against Israel and it's too dangerous to bring him back to go on trial, you take him out. we're not the only country that does it. all western countries and most others do the same, but ours are usually closer to home and get a lot of media coverage.

Depends on what you're calling "assassinations".
Basically when someone commits a crime against Israel and it's too dangerous to bring him back to go on trial, you take him out. we're not the only country that does it. all western countries and most others do the same, but ours are usually closer to home and get a lot of media coverage.
not everyone understands the situation there - don't live there everyday like RI/ NI situation years ago.

Just to clear things up, "a crime against Israel" = the targeting and murdering of innocent civilians, AKA, terrorism.

Back