• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Good feeling: Finding that huge pan of food you prepared for a pot luck completely empty when dinner is over, and everyone asking for the recipe.

Semi-disappointment - Coming up with an idea for something, then going online to see if someone else already came up with it, and finding they did. On the other hand, only semi-disappointing, since we can still make it better!

Having Braxton-Hicks contractions suck. I have 5 weeks before I can safely deliver and 8 until his actual due date. He needs to chill. Or maybe I do.

Geeme have you seen that plastic bowl for kids that doesn't spill because it rotates and stays upright? I thought of something like that years ago and now they started selling it like a year or so again. Moment missed I guess.....

Love walking but my energy level seems to be at a continuous 0%. Just gotta push through the next 2 months. I am a tough cookie my first child was born all natural no pain meds, I can do it.

Ditto on the first child. No meds here, either.

Energy level? Ha! Seriously, the walking stopped the B-H for me, for the time being. It didn't take much - less than the length of a football field, typically. Give it a try!

Thank you Gee and bear :) I'll try a walk again.

So how about the Ozark Mountain Daredevils? Oh wait the was almost 40 yrs ago but I love their music!

i love that i can sit on my balcony in Dec in sweats and watch the Sea world fireworks! and not be freezing my ass off! ahh the socal life!

I've noticed that many comments in this thread are less than "Completely Random". In fact some seem to have well formed structure and refer to the previous comment - not random.

OH NO! I just did it too! :shocked:

I've noticed that many comments in this thread are less than "Completely Random". In fact some seem to have well formed structure and refer to the previous comment - not random.

OH NO! I just did it too! :shocked:
Oh no. Next you will tell us there is no redundancy, spelling or grammatical errors here either. Especially by me! And we are all logical,

I need some rum right now. Even though It is 3:15 am here on Fri.

Back