• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

I got to get up off my lazy butt and get the rest of my pods dehydrated and ground into powder

I think I am going to take a nap.....

I love how people completely negate the search option. I vote we take it out, it is easier to post a new thread on the same thing asking the same questions. It is not like there is a Most Recent Post summary with your exact question 2/3 down the page...Don't worry, ill post a link to it...

Anyone catch the Foster the People live show on SiriusXM?

My mom sent a pic of the front of the house I grew up in, in Houston, with a note she thought it was nostalgic. I think of "nostalgic" as pleasant memories. The front of that house? Landscaped with large cacti. Somehow I don't think of memories of being stuck by those darned things when weeding as being "nostalgic." Ouch. Just ouch.

We all need to remember even though we may go through trials and tribulations in life we need to step back and still love those that matter and have been there through the ups and downs.

Drinking too much tea in the morning to get going... Need to find a better way

Time and energy have an interesting parallelistic correlation.

Came with the wife to her work Christmas party at Logan's. When I walked in they told me no booze. I'm sitting in the bar. Hope they are having fun.

then don't cry if it spills Paul...

My favorite color is pink! I am such a girl :)
mine too! HAHAHAHAH i cant wait till i can afford a custom paint job on my bike! the tank will be lime green zebra, the rest will be various neon pink, purple, blue. have not thought about a design but my custom suit will be matching me too!@
!

Back