• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

We spent an hour at your airport on our way out here! I def. Want to visit PA at some point
if you come up the week of Sept the weekend after labor day you could come to the awesome chile fest we have here justaguy knows all about i love it!!

thanks your friend AJIJOE

I'll take the rain any day over the white stuff.

Oh not me, 25 years in Seattle cured me of that! Here we average 320 days of sun. Sometimes the sun is out but it's -10ยบ. Today tho... rain on top of 10 inches of snow (now about 5 inches of snot) YUK!

Animal Magnetism
tumblr_lv2jzoxeFc1qbz9meo1_500.jpg

Ok, so I am watching Top Chef, my favorite show on TV and they are doing a chili challenge. So excited to see it, UNTIL they call the Bhut Jolokia "Ghost Pepper" AND SAY IT IS THE HOTTEST IN THE WORLD!!!!! Want to strangle PADMA! LOL.

I guess I die each time someone calls the Bhut Jolokia a Ghost Chili. Get it right, douche.

Ok, so I am watching Top Chef, my favorite show on TV and they are doing a chili challenge. So excited to see it, UNTIL they call the Bhut Jolokia "Ghost Pepper" AND SAY IT IS THE HOTTEST IN THE WORLD!!!!! Want to strangle PADMA! LOL.

I guess I die each time someone calls the Bhut Jolokia a Ghost Chili. Get it right, douche.

Simma down MGold.... Bhut Jolokia IS Ghost Pepper. Recognized (for now) by Guiness BoWW as THE HOTTEST Pepper in the world.

3 kinds of Statistics; Lies, Lies, and Damn Lies. "Mark Twain"

Back