• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

mine too! HAHAHAHAH i cant wait till i can afford a custom paint job on my bike! the tank will be lime green zebra, the rest will be various neon pink, purple, blue. have not thought about a design but my custom suit will be matching me too!@
!

Really you like pink? That's awesome. My favorite color used to be purple until I was 18 then suddenly I loved pink, weird.

i get long term payments but I need cash now....(la la la la - stupid commercial)

I never was a big "pink" fan.... In Jr. High I painted my walls orange and yellow - opposites walls were each, with opposite color trim. How cool was that!

why do Thai places never make food for white people hot enough? went to thai with an asian buddy and we ordered the same heat and his was substantially hotter than mine! good thing i had some powders with me!

why do Thai places never make food for white people hot enough? went to thai with an asian buddy and we ordered the same heat and his was substantially hotter than mine! good thing i had some powders with me!
When I go to Asian places where I know they can make it spicy, I pause, give "the look", and say "I want it at least as spicy as you would make it for yourself, and then some." I get a surprised look, and they feel a need to warn me it's going to be hot. I say "I know - but I brought my own pepper powder in case it's still not hot enough." That usually does the trick.

When I go to Asian places where I know they can make it spicy, I pause, give "the look", and say "I want it at least as spicy as you would make it for yourself, and then some." I get a surprised look, and they feel a need to warn me it's going to be hot. I say "I know - but I brought my own pepper powder in case it's still not hot enough." That usually does the trick.

i will have to try that! i always bring powder with me, maybe next time i offer them a taste to see just how hot i plan on making it! hmm.

Somebody shoot me! This baby is driving me insane. Need him to go to sleep so I can sleep but he's freaking active as hell. My daughter never gave me grief like this. I don't think boys are easier like everybody says.

Sorry I know this isn't a bitch about your pregnancy forum but its my random comment for the moment.

And who decided it was appropriate for Santa's famous line "ho ho ho" I know it's missing the e but really???

i have 4 cows pregnant at the moment. so maybe i could bitch about there pregnacy :mope: ..............we call that bred,but i know theres a bunch of city slickers,on here,haha

Back