• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Is it wrong that when they have those starving children commercials I don't feel bad but when I see the starving abused animal commercials I can't watch them without crying?

Thank you Sarah Mclachlan for making me feel like a complete baby every time my wife watches Animal Planet. I can still hear the horror "In the Arrrrrrmsssss of an Angel....." :cry:

Thank you Sarah Mclachlan for making me feel like a complete baby every time my wife watches Animal Planet. I can still hear the horror "In the Arrrrrrmsssss of an Angel....." :cry:

Thank you MG

:)

Wth Spongey??? Hope your alright. Best wishes on a speedy recovery... no pun intended...... ok maybe a little.

Sometimes we use both a person's first and last names to differentiate between two people with the same first name. But do you find yourself sometimes using the first and last name because somehow the first name just doesn't quite trip off your tongue with ease? Like have you ever said "Cloris" without also saying "Leachman"? And can you say "Cloris" without Chloriseptic (or something similar) coming to mind?

Let my daughter nap way to long today now she's wired and I am about dead to the world...... oh and she doesn't want me today she wants Dada but he's at work.

Sorry Sponge, broken parts suck.

Yup 2 next month G. It's like your a mom and you know lol :)

So sick of having to pee every 30 minutes.......
I want a strawberry and whipped cream waffle!

Back