• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

:rofl: I know, I was just messin. I actually saw them back in the day with Method Man and Red Man and System of a Down. Right after Significant other came out. I think I had to be in 9th grade or something. My dad took me and I remember this weird smell that I asked him about and he just said, incense....

no good deed goes unpunished,,,,,,,,,,,mgold86,,i saw that same tour, i think i was about 22. limp bizkit came out of a toilet,lol

Sic, yea the toilet, lol. Great show, Fred was crowd surfin on a piece of plywood during counterfeit. Wont forget that show.

Ggggggrrrrrrrr....... I am feeling mad again..... singing my angry song in my head "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit............ totally wanna rip someone's head offf .

Sorry honey, but pregnancy hormones can do that to ya. Try to remind yourself of that when it happens (weird, but I found it helped to tell myself "it's only hormones - I would not feel like this if I wasn't preggo.") Also, although there are those who act like it's poison when pregnant, a little bit of wine from time to time will not hurt anything, plus will help calm your tummy and improve your mood - maybe 1/4 glass.

Gee you are awesome! You as well as a few others on here have totally been there for me throughout this pregnancy which amazes me. This forum is great. People who don't even know you being supportive whether your growing peppers or flowers or in my case a baby. People who support you through tragic times in life. People who keep their fingers crossed and their thoughts with you while you go through surgery. Basically like a family that doesn't judge.

Anyway I feel somewhat better and just so everyone knows I have about 3 weeks left. So then Megan should get back to normal which none of you have seen yet.
Thanks for the support and kind words you have all given and putting up with my random b*&#$ing about pregnancy.
Xoxo :)

We love you Megan, keep your eye on the prize!

Random Comment... in China the release of the iPhone-4S cause riots....

"Everybody was iPhone fighting, those phones were fast as lightning,
In fact it was a little bit frightning, but they fought with expert timing,
There was funky China men from funky Chinatown,
They were chopping them up, they were chopping them down"

MGOLD, just keep in mind that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Besides, you can live through almost anything for a mere 9 months of your life.

Spongers - mmmmmmm..... my favs. I WANT ONE!

Geeme, I only have 6 weeks and I am ready to jump off the Empire States Building. LOL. One minute it is like I love you soooo much, the next, I wanna pull the .45 on myself.

In a decent mood right now :) Had a couple of good doctors appointments. My daughters been pretty good all day. I am ready for this new baby. Completely ready to finish my family. Supposed to snow for the next 5 days. Oh boy!!!

looking forward to see your new family member Megan! :)

nothing like taking a little brain strain in the morning to get the blood flowing!

Back