• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Thanks Spongey. :) I am stoked to be a mom again. Will be scary at first but so exciting.

WTF is going on with the weather instead of snow its windy as hell and rainy as shit.... I prefer snow.

I prefer a warm, sunny beach. Someone coming along to freshen my glass from time to time isn't a bad addition, either.

my wife is AWESOME! she came home from work with white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies and a box to make brownies later!
Can I be your other wife? I want some cookies and sex but not necessarily in that order.

Stop talking about the weather unless it is sunny and at least 50F.

Don't you hate it when something is sore and you think you can massage it and make it a little better but because you are massaging yourself it does nothing.

lol so true! if you want a thing of amazingness. check out the "thera cane"http://www.theracane.com/
it is EFFING amazing! i am being serious too! it has really helped me to get muscle knots that i cannot reach and the wife is not strong enough to get out! first time i tried on was at my dads and i was sore for 2 days but the knot i was working was out!

Okay, you wanna know what kinda sucks? Going to bed...and waking up SORE! Seriously??????

Really??? All I did was SLEEP! How is that making me more sore than when I went to bed?????

No, not just my back...not anything I can blame on my mattress.....

i think i'm having sympathy pains for Meg-Pie!.....or i'm just getting old..........

I am good. I think Gee can back me up on this but you get so close to the end of the knocked up thing and everything is old not fun anymore so you just want it to be over....

CJ I agree with Gee you work hard tiling and grouting and babysitting SD all day. I appreciate the thoughts :)

Don't you hate it when something is sore and you think you can massage it and make it a little better but because you are massaging yourself it does nothing.
That's what your hubbie is for.
Okay, you wanna know what kinda sucks? Going to bed...and waking up SORE! Seriously??????

Really??? All I did was SLEEP! How is that making me more sore than when I went to bed?????

No, not just my back...not anything I can blame on my mattress.....

i think i'm having sympathy pains for Meg-Pie!.....or i'm just getting old..........
Did your hubbie do anything to make you sore?

Ouch - sorry to hear that. I'm wondering how much I'll hurt (and if at all, for how long) after my test tomorrow. Does it make you laugh a bit when they say "you may experience some discomfort following the procedure"?

Gee I am just wondering if he is going to be as easy as my first. My first was 8 hrs of labor and 20 mins of pushing. By the time I wanted drugs they said it was to late and I needed to push. So no medication and all natural.

And yes I have had surgeries and it does sound funny when they say it may be uncomfortable for a couple days..... its like really you mean when I wake up I wont feel like my old self and wanna go hiking????

I need to clean the bathrooms today... don't wanna!!! :pout:

Ouch - sorry to hear that. I'm wondering how much I'll hurt (and if at all, for how long) after my test tomorrow. Does it make you laugh a bit when they say "you may experience some discomfort following the procedure"?
I know this is not a completely random comment.

They told me that before all my amputations. Dumbasses!

Gee I am just wondering if he is going to be as easy as my first. My first was 8 hrs of labor and 20 mins of pushing. By the time I wanted drugs they said it was to late and I needed to push. So no medication and all natural.

And yes I have had surgeries and it does sound funny when they say it may be uncomfortable for a couple days..... its like really you mean when I wake up I wont feel like my old self and wanna go hiking????

I need to clean the bathrooms today... don't wanna!!! :pout:
Make your man do some housework.

Back