• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Not all people piss me off but some are really getting under my skin.
They need to do the rest of the world a favor and remove themselves from the gene pool.

j.jpg
[/img]

Spongey, I am a bit confused....You SAY you have percs, however, you can still type and carry on a convo. Must not be taking them properly...
Exhibit A
completely-wasted18.jpg

This is the proper reaction to your alleged perscription. Notice the multiple "hydration" elements to accompany a medication known to make you a bit thirsty.

You sir, Need to step up your game if we are to believe you.

Hahahahahhaah, well I take them as prescribed.1-2 every 4-6 hours and since I don't drink alcohol, I don't get that effect. Oh and I make my own weed editors and munch on them from time to time. Sorry I haven't you down but it is what it is

I guess you are right, I usually take it when I go from the states to Iraq or Afghanistan. That difference is like 10 or 11 hours. Kinda strange when your body tells you to sleep when it is the middle of the day and you didnt have a night of heavy drinking behind you....

Back