• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest for First Ripe Pepper

I saw it :oops: :)

Did you taste those Lemon Drops?

Those aphids were back on that little plant again :( I gave it another hit with Mavrik, its not getting the best start:(

I was worried & checked mine here. they're clean. I use pyrethrum & now mixed with neem here when i see the little varmits.
I can replace your plant next time I see you if you need to trash that one, so don't fret too much. Although that kind of early stress has to be good for pod flavour in the end result.

01-27-08 Naga Morich Seedling
Quetion...see the material on the the leaves?...should I try and get this off? It is debris from where I transplanted.

AlabamaJack said:
01-27-08 Naga Morich Seedling
Quetion...see the material on the bottom of the leaves?...should I try and get this off? It is debris from where I transplanted.

It'd wash off in a "natural" downpour I'd think. Wipe with a damp cloth may do it also, but yer, prone to problems if it's left there.

HEy Bent that 7 you gave me is charging I think I see a flower lol

My friend.... we'll call him "cheech" gave me a "special medicine" which brings "buds" on apparently.
I think I could get a naga seedling to bud at around the ten leaf stage with this stuff lol. Problem is the pods would be too small. It's amazing how they can manipulate plants so easily these days.
I tell you the hydro guys are just going to blow this comp out.

OK....time for the babies bath....:lol:

Canuk Pepperhead said:
ok I can do that I have another double ballast sitting here I was using for my seedlings with the lux lights..time to re-design I guess
They do look healthy, I just want you to have the very best results. ;)
I'm using 5500K MH, and my ex-seedlings grew REALLY fast with it.

I was afraid of over heating them thats initally why I did the fan system on timer and remote...Im now just looking for something to mount the other light

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I was afraid of over heating them thats initally why I did the fan system on timer and remote...Im now just looking for something to mount the other light
Canuk Pepperhead said:
BTW thx Omri
No problem, hope they'll grow big and strong. :)

Back