• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest for First Ripe Pepper

billyboy said:
:cool: Congrats Pablo on the ripe pods.

Just out of curiosity, I was always led to believe that "peppers" do not respond to the "photoperiod" change to induce flowering.
Chiles are not photoperiod sensitive. Pablo is simply an awesome gardener.

billyboy said:
:cool: Congrats Pablo on the ripe pods.

Just out of curiosity, I was always led to believe that "peppers" do not respond to the "photoperiod" change to induce flowering.
ya billy I was always under that impression too...

stillmanz said:
Pablo tell me more of the fatalii project, what are your intentions? I'm very curious? If your interested in a sauce or commercialproduct for it I want in, even if I just play around with some recipe ideas???.pmme if your interested.

Mick
hi mick
well my intentions are to see what comes from the cross,Ive read here that several have the same ideas about doing a Fatalii and Jolokia hybrid and I think that would be a cool looking chile pepper ,maybe. LOL and should be a very hot pepper.

Thanks Pepperheads for the kudos,it is very much appreciated

pablo

Goooo....Goooo....good joooo....good joooooooooo....

can't bring myself to admint defeat Pablo.....good jooooo...

can't get it out....you know what i mean...

I know Ive been a little slack this week, but I promise I will post up pix of my ripe contest Nagas tomorrow, about 5 plants all have ripe pods:cool:

no ripe naga pods but I finally got a pod or two Yippppeeeeeee...lots of flowers and buds too..

nm-1.jpg

1stnm.jpg

might as well post their growing mates the cutback Orange Hab. I have never seen so many buds on a pepper plant before...

050808a008-1.jpg

and the Red Savinas that are 2 weeks older than the nagas...

rs.jpg

won't be long before I am rollin' in peppers....I can hardly wait....

hey bent you wouldnt believe it, I went down to get some pictures first thing this morning so I could rip some pods off & bring them over to your place, but when I got down there to take some snap shots the batterys where dead in the camera! so you missed out on eating naga pods:P

very nice BB....very nice....hope mine turn out half that good

Im sure yours will look fantastic AJ, and I cant wait to see your pictures of them, truthfully mine look terrible.

billyboy said:
hey bent you wouldnt believe it, I went down to get some pictures first thing this morning so I could rip some pods off & bring them over to your place, but when I got down there to take some snap shots the batterys where dead in the camera! so you missed out on eating naga pods:P

WWWaAAAAAAA :cry:

...o.k i'm over it :P

Back