Coo-ee from the Tropical North of Australia

Hi All,

I'm Craig Zee. I'm based in Darwin, Northern Australia. We have a tropcail climate that permits us to grow chillis all year round. I only grow rare varietals. My main crop is the Trinidad Scorpion (ButchT) which I started growing at the start of 2010 from seed stock from the Rev N Smith.

I have for the past 2 years been trying to propogate the rarest of the Galapogese strain. This year I finally got one seed to germinate... Then my 3 year old daughter thought she would was all days little chilli plants in the dog bucket. After I recovered from my heart attack, the little seedling was rescued.

We make a few sauces and stuff. We love doing chillis as a side line. Its great fun and we meet loads of passionate people.

How do you upload pictures?

oh yeah. We have loads of information for others about growing the ButchT (but I know very little about wintering etc). All information has been learned through actual practice, trial and error. We grew a test crop last year. The test crop is still going. This year we have a 100 ButchT's.

:welcome: from Kansas.Call me RJ and I'm raising Butch T too.Got it from NOVA on a early morning race so get yer tennies on and get ready to catch up

:welcome: from Kansas.Call me RJ and I'm raising Butch T too.Got it from NOVA on a early morning race so get yer tennies on and get ready to catch up

Kick ass RJ! :cheers:

Edit: About posting pics. A member Josh here made a how to thread. Maybe search for it, it MAY be pinned IDK but it should be.

Back