• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Couriosity and the cat

Age group and Gender

• Total voters
Egads..here's what I've garnered:

I'm the same age as Phil, weight the same as IGG, ABout the height of RB, think like SM, and still wish I had AJ's garden... ;)

Assimilated into the Collective....

chilipepper.gif

I've learned this thread makes me giggle

Perv you can't be that far behind me...so you must be sphagnum moss huh....

AlabamaJack said:
I've learned this thread makes me giggle

Perv you can't be that far behind me...so you must be sphagnum moss huh....

So Perv is primary succession? I'm a fern or an Equisetum then...;)

:moyboy pulls at AJ's sleeve:

"mister....mister, can you get me a drink......I can't reach the handle of the fridge, and mummy says I'm still to young to pour the drink myself"

:D

ok I gotta laugh at some of this!
I cant believe you pepperfreak! you posting this offensive & intrusive thread :rolleyes::lol:

I'm 36 - M

DickT said:
I actually want to quit, but its just the fact that they would mandate the law instead of leaving it up to the bar owners.

well I disagree! the bar owners are not the only persons health we are speaking of! its fine if you want to ruin your own health but why should you be allowed to ruin other peoples health when they're just trying to make a living or enjoy some food & entertainment.

GrumpyBear said:
this thread makes me reminisce back to when i first started posting here and you all thought i was a dude... a dude who liked carebears...

I never thought you were a guy, cuz no guy would have a care bear for their avatar!

chilehunter said:
ok I gotta laugh at some of this!
I cant believe you pepperfreak! you posting this offensive & intrusive thread :rolleyes::lol:

I'm 36 - M

chilehunter said:
well I disagree! the bar owners are not the only persons health we are speaking of! its fine if you want to ruin your own health but why should you be allowed to ruin other peoples health when they're just trying to make a living or enjoy some food & entertainment.

My rationale on this subject is that not all bars serve food around here CH, I live in a steel town and there is a bar on every corner. A lot of them may only sell chips an beef jerky and they make their living off of regular customers, not the couple that decides to go out once a month.

If you let the bar owners decide, then the customers can decide where they want to have a beer and a slim jim, or a beer and a smoke. You would have to see my neighborhood to understand, I support no smoking in reaturants, and there were a handful of joints that banned smoking before it was a law.

Honestly I wish they would outlaw the MFG of them, but since they just added another dollar of taxes on a pack yesterday, they should not have the POWER to tell a business owner (Citizen) how he should run his joint. JMO No food being served, light em up

DickT said:
Honestly I wish they would outlaw the MFG of them, but since they just added another dollar of taxes on a pack yesterday, they should not have the POWER to tell a business owner (Citizen) how he should run his joint. JMO No food being served, light em up

Thats how the game is played here in Florida. A local bar and grille on the island named Decoy Duck's shut down their kitchen completely when the law went into effect. They were polling people for months prior to this to try and decide if they were going to keep serving food and ban smoking, or just shut down the kitchen. The patrons have spoken, and very loudly it seems. A local rag said that the vote was almost 85% in one direction, which was "screw the kitchen we wanna smoke and drink".

Sickmont said:
Thats how the game is played here in Florida. A local bar and grille on the island named Decoy Duck's shut down their kitchen completely when the law went into effect. They were polling people for months prior to this to try and decide if they were going to keep serving food and ban smoking, or just shut down the kitchen. The patrons have spoken, and very loudly it seems. A local rag said that the vote was almost 85% in one direction, which was "screw the kitchen we wanna smoke and drink".

That is the way it should be. Let the people decide!

Well, here in WA, we don't get a choice.

No smoking in or within 20 feet of any place of employment...period.

And ya wonder why I drink at home..lol

Back