craft beer

sicman said:
Wife found a sixer of this years beer camp at one of our watering holes. Havent had any in a month. Im going to miss this beer.

Haven't had that one, but I read between the lines that you've liked it in the past ...

Less carbonation it would be really good.slow mover here
PLENTY of it on the shelves
sicman said:
Wife found a sixer of this years beer camp at one of our watering holes. Havent had any in a month. Im going to miss this beer.

Anyone had Drakes Black Label Triple IPA?  They had an event there a month or two ago called Hopocolypes.  They had ~16 breweries showcasing Double and Triple IPAs.  Man was an awesome event but had to Uber it home and get the car the next day.

Anyways their Black Label was a very interesting Triple IPA...had some bubblegum notes.  Had no alcoholic bite either for a 13%

I'd enjoy an entire event based on big IPA's ...

My palate would cease to differentiate after a half-hour, but fuck it ...

Starting with a Pinner tonight ...

d7a5d16baec41b8e28fba7960b714435.jpg

Had a Horny Goat Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter the other night. Really good. Most PB flavor I've tasted yet in a PB beer.

Also had Lips of Faith Blackberry Barleywine from New Belgium the other night. It was pretty good too.

Ozzy2001 said:
Had a Horny Goat Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter the other night. Really good. Most PB flavor I've tasted yet in a PB beer.

Also had Lips of Faith Blackberry Barleywine from New Belgium the other night. It was pretty good too.

I havent had anything Horny Goat myself, but the Lips of Faith is pretty good.  A little too sweet for my tastes, with a bit too much alcohol bite.

I didn't notice as much bite on mine. I'm actually sitting at the same beer as the other night and got another PB Porter. It's really good.

Back