Jawohl Summer Kolsch - Kolsch - 4.7%
Pitmaster - Rauschbier - 5.1%
The Tiny Monk - Patters Bier - 4.3%
Farmer John - Imperial Lager - 7.5%
Thor - Belgian Golden Strong - 8.6%
Alpha Mule - Imperial IPA - 8.5%
Citratelum - Citra American Pale Ale - 6.4%
Felonious Monk - Belgian Tripel - 10.6%
***********************************Mac Woody - Barrel aged Mac Pappys - 6.5%********************************

Thats what happens when real beer drinkers open a brewhouse :)
Great guys that listen to other beer drinkers(like me) that do not run to ratebeer/beeravocate etc for feedbacks or opinions
Then they do what they do to hit the marks and stay consistent
Bout as perfect as you can get IMO,Love it actually . . . . . :)
Small batch brewers are the life blood,the less people that drink it the better it is
grantmichaels said:
Nice style set ...

hotpeppaharry said:
we got a booming craft brew scene here in abq, ross.  seems like there's one on every corner.  i'm with you, anything with double, triple, or imperial in the name(esp. ipas)..cheers to the beers!! :cheers:
I used to live a few blocks from Marble Brewery there in Albuquerque. It was nice to be able to walk there for growler refills, and to get smashed, and be able to walk home. They have some killer IPAs.

Still unsure but seems like an easy warm day drinker and at 7+% that could be dangerous

13473113_664117153737302_1128955984_n.jpg

Starting this morning right. Already had my coffee.

Pretty good. Definitely a Belgian yeast, but it's pretty subdued. I would actually like a little more of the yeast flavor. Very drinkable especially at 5.2%. Super light mouth feel.
Had this last night. Great hot weather beer. Their regular Contact High is a really good citrusy IPA. This just adds to it. I would definitely take this over a Mexican lager.

Yeah, Priscilla didn't move me enough to ship a box of OB down ... because they didn't have anything barrel-aged tallboys in the cooler ...

I'm waiting for a better "total cooler" to pull from before I have my next box shipped down! =)

But, you reminded me that I wanted to have some holiday beer - so I just loaded up a OB BA Gubna and one of the remaining (hit or miss bottles) of BCS for later =) :cheers:

Back