craft beer

I can get anyone Pliny if they need it, ill probably head back up that way in a week or two.

P.S.  There Sanctification is amazing as always if you like sour beers.

My neighbor gave me a bottle of this today, and I had to open it immediately. This one is amazing! Extremely dank flavor from the 10 different hops used. The aroma reminds me of Sour D. I have tried quite a few different great beers lately, but this one is by far one of my favorites right now for sure. One of the most intense hop bombs I've had, but in a very good way.

Attachments

• 20160609_222202.jpg
    20160609_222202.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20160609-222305.png
    Screenshot_20160609-222305.png
    476.3 KB · Views: 47
Your not supposed to fill the glass above the line,thats why they mark them
ALSO what gets me to NEVER return to a place that does retarded shit like that
I paid for a beer,fill it UP!!
Find another glass or KMA! ;)
Thegreenchilemonster said:
My neighbor gave me a bottle of this today, and I had to open it immediately. This one is amazing! Extremely dank flavor from the 10 different hops used. The aroma reminds me of Sour D. I have tried quite a few different great beers lately, but this one is by far one of my favorites right now for sure. One of the most intense hop bombs I've had, but in a very good way.

Interesting's . . . . . . . .. details?
YES less then beer whore snobbish of coarse
Is the chili there? front/back?is it green or roasted?(likely green)

The ginger and lime are the most pronounced flavors. The chile is there, but it's in the background. There is actually a fair amount of heat. Wish I had a Hab sculpin to compare. Like the peppers though, the Thai beer is less harsh. Overall pretty good.

Just got back from vacation in Florida, and was able to try some new local craft beers while there. A few of them are shown in the photo below.
The big winners in the group (to my palate) were Funky Buddha's Hop Simulator Double IPA, Saltwater's Sea Cow Milk Stout, and Cigar City's Jai Alai IPA.
I also sampled some excellent brews on tap while out and about. The best came from a small brewery in Fort Myers called Point Ybel Brewing. All I sampled were good, but their Snook Bite IPA was outstanding.
Unfortunately, I don't think they distribute outside of the Fort Myers/Sanibel/Captiva area. But if you're lucky enough to be in the area, I can't recommend trying a flight of their brews highly enough.

In the photo from left to right:
Funky Buddha's Hop Stimulator Double IPA
Funky Buddha's Blueberry Ale
Orange Blossom's Roasted Coconut Porter
Saltwater's Sea Cow Milk Stout
Saltwater's Screamin' Reels IPA
Cigar City's Jai Alai IPA

27742285936_edcd840c01_z.jpg

Hop Stimulator is great ... like ... really, really good in my opinion ...

Sea Cow's okay for me, too. I haven't tried the Blueberry or the Orange Blossom or the Screamin' ...

The CCB is love it or hate it ... I kind of only like the oaked version of that one ...

:CHEERS:

Stimulator is top notch. Checking everyday publix liquor store they cant keep it in stock. I will make sure I buy a few 4 packs next time its there, so good. and Jai Alai is dope. Pouring one here in a moment.  Did anyone try the more moro from funky buddah? not bad.

sicman said:
Stimulator is top notch. Checking everyday publix liquor store they cant keep it in stock. I will make sure I buy a few 4 packs next time its there, so good. and Jai Alai is dope. Pouring one here in a moment.  Did anyone try the more moro from funky buddah? not bad.

Yes! I can't believe I forgot to mention it.
Very good and very interesting beer! 

Back