craft beer

Im very excited when this comes out every year. Fantastic beer.

15284030_1721322341529051_236477820287774987_n.jpg

Grabbed some beers to try over the next few days. Few new  ones for me. Drinking a founders porter right now. Don't have high hopes for the chocolate bunny has shitty reviews

ZSwtAUn.jpg

Never seen the founders azacca so grabbed one of those to try

Euvd06F.jpg

couple sierra nevada to try again just incase the first one I had was a one off

dXNkGSi.jpg

They had tenfiddy for 12.99 and I had some in the cart but ended up putting it back 

two-third's carbonated is both a) a long way from done, and b) a great zone for pure and unadulterated quaff-slammage ...

17c301106359f39111b5079333f5316c.jpg

getting annihilated again this morning by this over-driven, juice-bomb of a hop-attack of Ozzy's perfectly nice beer (per wheebz - haven't had) ...

oj and coffee, what-whaaaaaat ...

1dab97883a69c6024251f36dee58efb3.jpg

i expect more head with full carb, but not much more (it's a dry-hopped SMaSH beer, with only M.O.) ...

D3monic said:
Grabbed some beers to try over the next few days. Few new  ones for me. Drinking a founders porter right now. Don't have high hopes for the chocolate bunny has shitty reviews

ZSwtAUn.jpg

Never seen the founders azacca so grabbed one of those to try

Euvd06F.jpg

couple sierra nevada to try again just incase the first one I had was a one off

dXNkGSi.jpg

They had tenfiddy for 12.99 and I had some in the cart but ended up putting it back 
Damn, nice selection! Let us know how that Founders Azacca is. I've become a big fan of azacca lately, I'm sure/hope Fouders does it justice.

t0mato said:
I want one of those now.

Freagin' Christmas in a bottle.
Hardywood makes some of the best stout in Virginia, but this stuff is seriously next level biz. I'm going to drive out to this spot tomorrow to fill a growler, assuming they have some left. Otherwise Hardywood is doing a tap takeover next Friday at one our local home brew shops, and I'm assuming they will bring some of this sweet nectar.

Back