• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

craziest things you have seen in public

At a farmers market in Hayward, a young couple in love (aka a blond hooker and her shirtless African American "friend") decided to sit on the lawn and drink their 40s.

Never mind that the lawn was the front lawn of City Hall. 

After the beverages were empty, they felt the time was right for a little elevated consciousness , so they lit a joint. 5' away from the 2 picnic tables full of elderly and very young children.

Apparently the marijuana put them in quite the amorous mood, as the next time I looked over the young man had the now pantsless hooker's legs in the air, holding her ankles high as he had sex with her, right on the lawn of City Hall. 

He was quite the stallion, riding high and swinging low - all within spitting distance of about 20 children and 7-8 elderly who were also trying to enjoy the beautiful sunny Saturday morning on the lawn of City Hall. 

Our market manager at the time was a very mild mannered fellow, who casually walked over, tapped the young man on the shoulder (mid-stroke) and very dryly said, "sir, you can't be doing that here."

As they scrambled for their clothes, which had been strewn about in their moment of passion, the police arrived and cuffed & stuffed both of them.

It was quite a sight for 09:30 AM.

Saw this one today on HWY 80 near Auburn. Looks like two trucks fighting over a pickup driving down the road.

0727151510-00_zps6eerp1ty.jpg

damn folks, where do you live ? :) it's entertaining to read these for sure though

Seen a few weird things in our small town, but can't really compare... a long line of trash containers down the city main road in the morning (like a blockage), and some other time a man walking slowly in the middle of the same road wearing just his underwear...

Oh just about forgot. I go into this guys back yard the other day. You know to spray for bugs. I take a look at his built in, cement, swimming pool. It was half full withdark green swamp water. As I backed away from it somthing moved. I'll be damn! There were atleast 15 HUGE BULLFROGS in this man's gross green pool.

Rymerpt said:
Oh just about forgot. I go into this guys back yard the other day. You know to spray for bugs. I take a look at his built in, cement, swimming pool. It was half full withdark green swamp water. As I backed away from it somthing moved. I'll be damn! There were atleast 15 HUGE BULLFROGS in this man's gross green pool.
Tasha and I went on vacation for two weeks a few years ago and when we came back our pool had been taken over by eastern gray tree frogs. It was filled with thousands of tadpoles and humping frogs. We couldn't, in good conscience, kill them just to reclaim our pool, so we let them grow up and we had a frog pond. It was so neat watching them grow up.

This was a while ago, but fits this thread. I go to this ladies house and she wants to show me ants that she saw outside. While showing me she hollers over at the five guys that are replacing her fence. "Guys can you please take this big piece of wood with you when yougo to the dump." She was talking about a very big piece of plywood that her trash cans now sat atop. Three of the guys came over to grab it for her. After moving the cans out the way they lifted it up. It was sitting atop crushed granite that a family of rats had called home for awhile. Out of the hole, running at top speed,came a good size rat. One of the carpenters had a hammer in his hand and chucked it, side arm and from the hip, at the fleeing rodent. That guy actually took that sucker out. Killed it mid stride at about fifteen feet away. AWESOME SHOT!!!!

My friends and I were coming back from a camping trip on a sunny afternoon about 12 years ago. We were driving on an interstate near an air force base. We saw a C-130 ahead of us coming in perpendicular to the interstate, about to cross it apparently approaching for a landing at the AFB on the other side of the highway. As it was coming over the treetops in a pine plantation and just about to cross our lane, we all noticed that it seemed to be flying low and moving really slow. REALLY slow. It appeared to be only at most 100' over the tops of the red pines and moving at about 20 mph. 
     Thinking it might be having trouble, we slowed down the car and rolled down the windows to get a better look. We were surprised to hear that the plane was making absolutely no noise whatsoever. No engine noise, no "swoosh" of the air over the wings. Nothing. In the time it had taken us to drive the mile or two from where we first saw the plane, to where we were underneath it, the plane appeared to have travelled only about a quarter mile. Even though it was less than 100' from the tops of the trees (probably only 70' as it got to the edge closer to the interstate), no one branch or needle on any of those trees moved an inch. As we drove under its flight path, it was moving so slowly it appeared to be stationary. It was moving as though it was a C-130 shaped dirigible just wafting over the interstate!
     My friends and I have talked about this incident many times and done some reading since it happened. C-130s have a lower limit of airspeed ( I forget the technical term) of somewhere around 100mph. This plane was doing less than a quarter of that. Any plane that size flying that close to tree tops should've caused considerable downdraft which would've caused nearby (directly underneath) trees to move quite a bit in the breeze. I imagine a C-130, at that height, overhead and approaching a landing, would have been making a lot of noise. Certainly more than NONE AT ALL! I used to live under the approach path of a regional airport. Planes flying at many, many times the altitude of this plane were plainly audible inside inside my house. This one made ABSOLUTELY NO NOISE WHATSOEVER!!! Even when we slowed down to ~40mph with our heads craned out the windows, we could plainly see it was just floating there. Just silently wafting over the busy interstate in broad daylight for everyone to see. 
     Weirder yet, several miles down the road, when we were past a large wooded area that obscured the AFB from the interstate, I saw what appeared to the be the same plane just hovering about 100' off the ground oriented about 180o from how it had been pointing when it crossed the highway. 
     My friends and I who saw this have talked about it several times since then and all recount the exact same occurrence, with some differences in values like speed and altitude (not everyone is exact). We all at some times or other try to look online to see if there're any explanations to what we all saw or maybe just some other witnesses. I still have no explanation, and I still get chills thinking about it. 

The military has many cool tools like that that we will never know about. Just rest asured that we are BAD ASS.

www.google.com/maps/place/Nevada+National+Security+Site+Device+Assembly+Facility/@36.8982421,-116.04844,434m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x948fd30af8f679a0

Gott dammit!! Now my puter is running slow as shit. I think they're on to me.

I saw a flock of sheep walk past my house this morning. Not really weird as it has happened before.

SR.

Here's some crazy shit my friend Mike Jones saw at the beach one day. WARNING A BIT GRAPHIC!!

I am happy to say the kid lived, to do some more stupid shit another day.

https://youtu.be/HWFAdG42A38

Back