• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

craziest things you have seen in public

Saw this near where I work today. WTF? :rofl:

IMG_2436_zpsync094n1.jpg

Sure it came in with produce.  Yesterday, saw black rat snake in Krogers.  Thing was scared to death, but it was cold enough in there that it was moving slow enough for me to gather him up.  After I caught him, clerks and managers came up wanting to kill the thing.  Confused the hell out of me, why kill it if I already caught it. 

Anyway, the snake wasnt the weirdest thing.  The management and clerks were.  It was like watching the villiagers with their pitch forks and torches go after the Frankenstein monster only the monster was tiny and cute.  It was like a whole bunch of macho man types lining up to prove their testosterone level AFTER they learned it was harmless cause i was playing with it.  Before I picked it up, everyone was scattered.  Once I picked it up it was like that song Kill the Wrabbit but it was a snake and there were like a dozen Elmer J. Phuds with the weirdest damn weapons.  One had one of those huge dust mops, we gonna dust that snake to death.

What the hell people, thing aint a foot long.

Sooooo these days I do Doordash. Well I picked up an order from Chick fil A and it sent me out to the boonies. I had not been in that area before. Next thing I know I pull into a huge gated community. I follow a car in because the guy did not give me a gate code. I was not paying to much attention when something caught my attention out to my left. It was a NAKED GRANDMA driving a golf cart. WTF ! I then started looking around more. I was in a fucking nudest resort. Wierdest thing ever. Oh, and everyone was at least 70 yrs old. I delivered the food and quickly high tailed it out of there. YIKES

Back