• Total voters
Ozzy2001 said:
Grats. Your tacos looked awesome!

grantmichaels said:
Congrats!

D3monic said:
Bump... Oh, he won.... Grats!

hogleg said:
Where and when was the winner announced???

Congratulations GIP Nice Taco's!!

BigB said:
congrats! i've had pex's sauces before. you're in for a treat for sure

Bumper said:
Aaaaaaah fcuck.  Chose the winner and thought I had clicked. I voted for D3 as I said in the thread. Makes him equal second and recipient of the second prize!  

Congrats GIP!!!

Bumper said:
Thanks for running it Pex!! 

PexPeppers said:
thats it! VOTING IS DONE!

grantmichaels said:

So wait, did GIP celebrate his own victory a half a day in advance?

LOL.

You can't make this shit up =)
This is still getting voted on !?!

Did I, celebrate early !??
Did Pex, announce Winners in Chat early !?

I Voted for D3monic,
GM, I really think you should have thrown in a PoL Pic.  I think you would have got lots of Votes for originality if nothing else.

I am truly surprised that I won actually   :surprised:
If I didn't Win (maybe Pex just had the Date/time wrong?), then keep Voting people.

This contest was Fun, the Voting was really close

I really do enjoy TACOS   :dance:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

GM, I really think you should have thrown in a PoL Pic.  I think you would have got lots of Votes for originality if nothing else.

It's OK, I have ordered a bunch of Pex stuff, so it would have been a bit redundant ...

Fun to play, though! ... and as it turns out, that was just a POC for the full-on version, which I'll hopefully work up for the TD ...

grantmichaels said:

It's OK, I have ordered a bunch of Pex stuff, so it would have been a bit redundant ...

Fun to play, though! ... and as it turns out, that was just a POC for the full-on version, which I'll hopefully work up for the TD ...

The Hot Pepper said:
I'm sure he will forget PoL in the TD too. Never fails lol.
wait...
 is TD going to be TACOS ?!
:P 

D3monic said:

:rofl:  I enjoy my mexi-meals. 

Damn dude - I gotta give bonus points for creating 2 sauces to pair with the tamales - that's some shit right there. And also +1 for some good looking pork. 

I know where my vote's going. Some serious eats going on up in this hizzy. 

GIP was a close 2nd to me. Everyone's grub looked great - good pics, and quality cooking on display. 

Wait - is this over? Did I vote too late? 

Crap - that's what working 14 hour shifts at the fair does. :(

i guess this is what happens when someone self proclaims themselves as the winner lol. i think it should be decided by those who voted for bumper, since technically australia isn't in the US.....right?

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Damn dude - I gotta give bonus points for creating 2 sauces to pair with the tamales - that's some shit right there. And also +1 for some good looking pork. 

I know where my vote's going. Some serious eats going on up in this hizzy. 

GIP was a close 2nd to me. Everyone's grub looked great - good pics, and quality cooking on display. 

Wait - is this over? Did I vote too late? 

Crap - that's what working 14 hour shifts at the fair does. :(
Thanks
I voted for D3 too

hogleg said:
Quik close it now, dammit Pex! Tied Up!!! Taco Shoooooootout!!!!!!!!! D3 vs. GIP 

Sure to be a taco battle for the ages. GET IN THE PIT!!!!
:P

grantmichaels said:
this thread's like extended break-up sex ...
:rolleyes:

hogleg said:
Well I figure its open, til Pex figures out how to close the polls. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
:confused:

grantmichaels said:
he can't, only boss can ... it's over when pex said, and people will be able to vote indef ;)
:rofl:

BigB said:
i guess this is what happens when someone self proclaims themselves as the winner lol. i think it should be decided by those who voted for bumper, since technically australia isn't in the US.....right?

PexPeppers said:
correction, you have 5 hours 21 minutes

PexPeppers said:
thats it! VOTING IS DONE!
i see where there was confusion but it was not self proclaimed
grantmichaels said:

So wait, did GIP celebrate his own victory a half a day in advance?

LOL.

You can't make this shit up =)
:rofl:

BigB said:
Technically….

Back