CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

I really do think that everyone would be alright with it, it's going to a great cause and they would be happy to help i reckon.
To bad if they ain't. :hell:

Thanks for the thought Nova - I'm just a little worried of losing the whole lot to some over zealous customs clown, so I'll say no to that.

Thanks again for thinking of Alex.

:) bent

OK....Question:

Who has the Aussie mail pack??????

If seed trade is to die a horrible death, the contents of the package should be split between all who contributed to the filling of it!!!!

Does chilliman still have it?????

I don't really care if it stops but I don't like the thought of one person getting the reward of everyones honest and fair trading!!!!!!

I will send him a sms and see what he plans to do with them. Do you volunteer to be seed handler for the purposes involved?

i hear what you're saying about it being a bg task to split it all up.....and maybe your right in just leaving it with him???

Novacastrian said:
Either that or we float it on the stock market? I made the tube too so i git 51 percent!! :rofl:

:rofl: hey now......I put in some high quality pure strain seeds........So I must be getting 48%....:lol:

I wonder how the others will split the 1%

Good idea JR. Maybe we could let the new guys "have a go" at the tube's OP varieties free of charge so to speak. I dunno jus thankin and drankin at the same time!

Yeah I'll be in, I've only got a few varieties at the moment but I will have more 2nd and 3rd time around. I read the rules at the beginning of the thread put 1 in take 1 out. How do we get our postal addresses on the list.
Geez wish I could be dranking but am on antibiotics and the swollen legs like an elephant scared me of the piss untill I have finished them. Dirty little Bees. Pity we need the little buggers to polinate things.
Marc

I'd love to get in on this, I have some seeds, but they are left overs from stuff I have bought.
Is it OK to use them or should I wait to try and collect some from the plants I have growing?

Gee Moyboy I thought You knew me better than that ! Especially as a cheat or someone to steal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

This was compassionately developed by myself and NOVA for the CHILLI GROWERS of AUSTREALIA FOR FREE !, && why would you think I would sell open pollinated seeds to my customers ???????????????????

Parcel Is in EXSACT SAME ORDER AS IT CAME TO ME IN !

I will post it off to who ever wants it.
AS STATED I WOULD HOLD ON TO IT !

I am in process of moving country SORRY I have not been on for awhile , kinda busy !

Please NOVA SMS the details it will go out with a few extras from the CSB and EVERYTHING that is above in stock list !

Regards

P.s - Inbox is empty now

Back