grilling CypressHill1973 my grill & BBQ in Argentina

The Hot Pepper said:
Argentina... where ribs looks like steak!

This ribs was cut quite wide, 8 inches approximately. That made the meat near the bone look like a steak.

JayT said:
Dammit if everything he posts doesn't look just like that!  Juicy and awesome!

I injected a brine inside the meat before of grilling. That wetted inside making it  more meat juicy and adding pretty flavor. No pics for this

grantmichaels said:
Yeah ...

Yeah ...

I'm still waiting for some jerk wing inspiration to come to me ...

I think I should starting taking a 3rd shower each day until it happens ...

haha... you will have some surprises and should be sneaky, that's the key :drooling:

cypresshill1973 said:
haha... you will have some surprises and should be sneaky, that's the key :drooling:

Seee Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's more important that I get my regular work done and sleep and do everything to make the time and space to cook and photo and write it up - than come up w/ a gimmick ...

I'm planning to try to cook them well, mostly ...

I have to go back and read the rules ten more times too, because I know for one thing, I have to make my own marinade this time ...

I was actually planning to cook a couple of wings w/ Walkerswood at the same time, just for the sake of comparison too ...

Kind of have to shoot out my own jerk vs the one that everyone loves ...

I don't doubt that, but this is self-inflected ...

For instance, I worked 86 hrs last week ... I don't have to work that, but if I didn't, I could only work ~45 hrs for having a 2nd engineer ... and then I wouldn't have toys.

By the time I quit tonight I'll have already put in 35-36 hrs this week ...

But yeah, self-inflicted for sure ...

I don't do anything around the house though, and I mean none - none at all ... no laundry, no dishes, don't let the dogs, or clean up after the cats ... or put groceries away, or take out the trash, or really anything else ...

I cook sometimes because I want to, but otherwise Danielle will cook for me if I ask her to ...

Mostly I just do *A LOT* of cad/cam work ...

I work, work, work, work, play, play, work, work, work, work, play, play, play ...

Someday I'll change it up a bit, though, it's getting old ...

This goverment has added many holidays in recent years. Some are of the most bizarre. For example yesterday ... On Monday being day amidst a Sunday and a holiday, it is also decree holiday. Here are crazy rulers.

Today I make grill a small beef ribs but also some "achuras" (intestines/guts) marinated to 24 hrs on chimichurri.

Some pics...

2015-04-19%252011.23.28.jpg

2015-04-19%252011.28.00.jpg

2015-04-19%252012.30.03.jpg

2015-04-19%252012.30.05.jpg

Mollejas...

2015-04-19%252012.30.09.jpg

The ribs...

2015-04-19%252012.30.16.jpg

The morcilla (black sausage)

2015-04-19%252012.30.21.jpg

The ribs...