• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

D|KiNG's Humble growlog...2012---little girls sprinkle some powder on their food

so.... again this is my 1st year of planting peppers... i know i know some i bought at the store/arborateum/people but i also planted some frome seeds and have learned so much.... here are a couple of my mistakes
IMG_2883.jpg
my girls decided to help daddy and put a TON of water in these bhuts...
IMG_2882.jpg
what can i do to revive them???
IMG_2901.jpg
started off strong now this.... why did it become weak like this???
IMG_2900.jpg
IMG_2903.jpg
IMG_2902.jpg
purchased some jamaican scotch bonnets from TRADEWINDS... and this is what i got so for from this packetno i didn't mislabel them or did i mix my seeds up...will the real jamaican please stand up...
IMG_2899.jpg
IMG_2898.jpg
IMG_2897.jpg
IMG_2896.jpg
other pics can be found on herehttp://thehotpepper....started-a-blog/http://thehotpepper....ot-pepper-pics/

Hi Denniz
You'll like Jamie's powder! I've been using it on fried egg and cheese sandwiches for breakfast. Just the right burn to go with the coffee for a morning eye-opener!
Kelly... i love both shane and jamie's powders,,, dont leave home without it... when i raise enough ill get me my smoker...

I replied to your pm...the barrackpores have a rougher texture and no real tail just a point at the end. Good luck, will be MUCH more painful!
Shane after doing that review... man... scares me to do anymore... felt like having a C-section after i cut the video...

Denniz, your pod and foodie pics are great! Looks like
you have things goin' pretty well down there! Have fun
with those great care packages!

Looks like your aeroghetto is working out, my friend.
Great results!
care packages are always welcomed... love them... but they dont last too long since i share at work and my wife uses it on anything... (used shanes manzano on PRINGLES)
as with the aero.. right now they are struggling.. i had some that went from aero to soil and tried to harden them... but didnt notice they had aphids.. so now all 3 aeros have APHIDS....

Lemme give you my contact info, this way next time you go out I can try and get a table next to you.
BTW, how do you even sit down with balls that big? That's some serious heat in a tiny bowl.

sure thing.. come over..

Sorry to still see you struggling with the grubs. They were huge. Thank goodness your plant is still alive and hopefully it will bounce back. Im sure you will get it to pull through.

Pia.. yes .. its never ending.. unless i completely till.. and even then its so hard to protect them from having adults come back and laying more eggs

Epic video. Hilarious! Keep em coming!
Rich.. like i told shane..man.. no more gut killers... id love to do more as long as they are endorphin rushers.. or mouth and throat burners... but when i want to get a knife to cut me open.. i cant do it...

Freakin' huge grubs you got there D! Hard to believe that plant was alive at all!! Jelly looks very nice though.

E

eric... ill figure out a way to get them to you safely... the jelly i mean... hahaha i have a buddy whos family lives in henderson.. maybe when he goes there ill have him take it and u just pick it up.. as for the grubs.. i put them in containers and let them die in the heat..... bastards....

Hey D, I have some seeds from a plant that was supposed to be chicken hearts that look like this

not chicken heart by emon069, on Flickr

102_0955[1] by emon069, on Flickr

102_0956[1] by emon069, on Flickr

I know how you love you some purples! Let me know if you want seeds brudda.

Emoney

im good with seeds.. nice looking plant.....hows the taste.... heat??

Heat about like a cayenne/ thai, good flavor actually, kinda sweet or something, can't put a finger on it. Creeping heat, almost none at first, then.... the slow burn.

jamison.....so far your powder has nice kick to it (the SB so far) works well with my tofu dish...

lando.... i usually bring yours to work to share and i cant record there due to PRIVACY issues//... i work at a pych hosp

a lot of my plants(peppers) look like this... no webs anywhere .. so cross out spidermites...its on new growth and not allowing the buds to flower...
spreads from one brance to another to another plant.. WHAT THE HELL AM I?? virus?? bugss??

461D21B4-9021-4C73-A278-56A34392A703-1327-00000063CBDF7EE8.jpg

FD763619-CFE8-4049-A877-92370250E7E2-1327-00000063C6C061ED.jpg

Back