• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

D|KiNG's Humble growlog...2012---little girls sprinkle some powder on their food

so.... again this is my 1st year of planting peppers... i know i know some i bought at the store/arborateum/people but i also planted some frome seeds and have learned so much.... here are a couple of my mistakes
IMG_2883.jpg
my girls decided to help daddy and put a TON of water in these bhuts...
IMG_2882.jpg
what can i do to revive them???
IMG_2901.jpg
started off strong now this.... why did it become weak like this???
IMG_2900.jpg
IMG_2903.jpg
IMG_2902.jpg
purchased some jamaican scotch bonnets from TRADEWINDS... and this is what i got so for from this packetno i didn't mislabel them or did i mix my seeds up...will the real jamaican please stand up...
IMG_2899.jpg
IMG_2898.jpg
IMG_2897.jpg
IMG_2896.jpg
other pics can be found on herehttp://thehotpepper....started-a-blog/http://thehotpepper....ot-pepper-pics/

last update for the year... maybe itll change...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBwdE20iqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5pgaPvb6UI
Damn KD, sorry to hear they're giving you such a headache but I love how you're sending in double agents to do some dirtywork! Hope you're Reaper stays healthy!
ya.. pest just sucks ass.....too much headaches this year..so i chopped most of mine.. being here in sunny socal.. youd think id still be rocking...

thats lots of grubs make some stir fry out of it lol
you the chef man.. gimme a recipe.. =D

Grubinator!!! Keep fryin them nasties!
tried frying them..didnt work.. will get them to compost...

Santa Anna baby. What's weird, is when they call for a Santa Anna warning, it's like never windy up here in the high desert, which usually is always windy.
I'll take it before the freezing wind comes, which can go right through sometimes.
ya santa anas were bad this year for me...perhaps a better year....next year....

:sick: grubs :sick:

Where did you get the milky spore, how did you recognize it?
Great experiment KD! It will be way cool if it works. I see little
piles of dirt under my container drain holes, too, but it's usually
caused by worms crawling in and out. They like to hang out
underneath the containers in a little layer of moist dirt, even if the
containers are sitting on a patio block. I suppose we have Japanese
Beetles in these parts, but don't recall seeing them around. Maybe I
should be watching for grubs more carefully. We do have cut worms
here. Mostly on lawns. Folk get after them with nematodes. The racoons
like to tear up the turf digging them out.

Good luck getting everything squared away for your 2013 grow, Denniz!

Oh holy heck D, I hope you got 12' tall fences, a moat, and you home school cause you've got beautiful daughters!
I've got a 2 year old and I'm already preping her older brother on his role of protection. Me and my sister were joking about going halves on a tower...
My little one already wants me to do the same and sprinkle some powder on her food, we're still in pretending stage lol.
Anyways, congrats man, they're true blessings.

Starten 'em young! I like it Denniz! Garden's winding down here too. Its been a long fun season! Here's to some welcome time off!

Shane. Here here. Who's off. Deng aero lets me grow all year. Hahaha.

First time at a
Indoor grow expo. "maximum yield". Not bad for an hr. could only imagine if I had more time.
if only we didn't had to pass by comic con for the wife. Now to figure out how to use these
FD05A41A-0A4D-400E-9120-E1DFB59043A6-424-00000027F7C8FBE2.jpg

First time at a
Indoor grow expo. "maximum yield". Not bad for an hr. could only imagine if I had more time.
if only we didn't had to pass by comic con for the wife. Now to figure out how to use these

Holy hell! That's nice......damn, my neck of the woods isn't cool enough to have one of those....although I never checked, so I could be lying....lol

First time at a

Wow...........stem cell research or are you just working on some clones........hah
All that for free....nice score!

Becareful with the chemicals, it can be irrating
to the lungs, young and old. An exhaust fan/vent out of the house works great.

That sure looks like a lot of money right there. Didn't even know they had indoor grow exposes.
money if i paid for it...

Holy hell! That's nice......damn, my neck of the woods isn't cool enough to have one of those....although I never checked, so I could be lying....lol
well i guess we have this instead of the chilifestival....

aah so thats whats meant by land of the FREE
Nice haul Denniz
cant wait to try...
Wow...........stem cell research or are you just working on some clones........hah
All that for free....nice score!

Becareful with the chemicals, it can be irrating
to the lungs, young and old. An exhaust fan/vent out of the house works great.
reading every one of them so i know what they're for and how to use it.. thanks for the warning my greg...

The Biker Billys you promised came today, and the scotch bonnets were a wonderful suprise! Thanks a million dude, if there is anything I can send to you just say the word.

IMG_0799.JPG

Back