• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

DAMN YOU TEETH!!!! DAAAAMNNNN YOOOOOUUUSSS!!!!

Just got back from the filling, half my face is numb and I'm trying my hardest not to bite my tongue off. They used the resin fillings so no murcery poisining for me! Yaaaa!! Plus, you can't even tell that I had work done, they match my teeth color perfectly.

imaguitargod said:
Just got back from the filling, half my face is numb and I'm trying my hardest not to bite my tongue off. They used the resin fillings so no murcery poisining for me! Yaaaa!! Plus, you can't even tell that I had work done, they match my teeth color perfectly.

Numb, huh? Can you still taste anything on that side? Perhaps its time to have some fun with a naga:hell:

lol thats when you go to a bar with a bunch of Nagas and play I bet you can't with the local meet head and watch him flownder on the floor as you pop the peppers in ur mouth like candy!!!! LMAO:lol:

Dyce51 said:
lol thats when you go to a bar with a bunch of Nagas and play I bet you can't with the local meet head and watch him flownder on the floor as you pop the peppers in ur mouth like candy!!!! LMAO:lol:
How is that any different from what I do normally? :rolleyes:

Well, the novacane has stopped working and I'm in some good pain now. I also managed to bite two small chunks out of the side of my mouth when I wasn't feeling anything.

Ouch.. what were you doing, trying to eat those nagas?
Didn't they tell you no solid foods for X hours or until the drugs wore off?

Well... those will heal too. Glad everything else went ok today.

Poisonette said:
Ouch.. what were you doing, trying to eat those nagas?
Didn't they tell you no solid foods for X hours or until the drugs wore off?
If I waited for the drugs to ware off, I'd never get anything done. :lol:

Nah, I think it happened on the ride home when I was talking.

Man, this is really starting to hurt.

Hahahahaha! I can't open my mouth wide enough right now to eat the sandwich I packed for dinner. I'm basically shoving it in my mouth to make it fit. :lol:

Please post video or at least pics! Glad it all went ok, you shoulda got some good pain meds for later...

JayT said:
Please post video or at least pics! Glad it all went ok, you shoulda got some good pain meds for later...

Not worth taking pics, I look fine and since they used the resin fillings, you can't even tell I got work done.

As for pain killers, I have a ton of backstock on those, don't need new ones (and can't afford them). I'm currently on Codine (aka Morphine) and Belgum beer (always a interesting combo ....... nightmares here I come).

Still hurts like the dickens though. I did find out that novicane throughs me for quite a loop. I couldn't keep my balance that well today and was kinda fuzzy.

WHAT THE HELL iS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?! In the same area where I got the second cavity filled (a little over a month ago) a thrid cavity has shown up. Calling the doctor on Monday.

No way can a cavity just appear out of no where and get this bad within a month. They sahould have spotted this...somethings going on funky here and I'm going to get to the bottom of it....in the meantiem, I'm going to drink the pain away when I get home.

Sure it'a new cavity? Maybe it's the filling that is falling out? Has happened to me a couple of times. That was with amalgam fillings, not sure if it can happen with the plastic ones.

MrArboc said:
Sure it'a new cavity? Maybe it's the filling that is falling out? Has happened to me a couple of times. That was with amalgam fillings, not sure if it can happen with the plastic ones.

Ya, my mom suggested that, not 100% sure but I think it's a new one.

UPDATE: So I called my dentist this morning. They went and looked at the x-ray and notes of my visit from a month ago and said that "since it was such a deep cavity that maybe you need a root cannal now. But we can't be sure until we see it."

WTF? DEEP? When they looked at it and did the work they said it was a small one that just started? Was I miss diagnosed? What did I spend my $220 for on getting the cavities filled in the first place if I needed a root cannal? If this is the case (I seriously think it's just a new cavity) then they are going to get an earful....I'm both worried and fumming!

Going in tomarrow at 12 noon.

Back