• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

DAMN YOU TEETH!!!! DAAAAMNNNN YOOOOOUUUSSS!!!!

Relax Iggy. The root canal/deep cavity is the standard reply from the dentist in this situation. If it's in the same spot as the previous one you probably lost all or part of the original filling. The need for a root canal is very obvious on x-rays and your dentist would have to be inept to miss the signs.

It will all be figured out tomorrow anyway.

Oh, one last thing. If you're having trouble dealing with the pain associated with a couple of fillings your pain threshold needs some work. You sissy! ;-)

patrick said:
Oh, one last thing. If you're having trouble dealing with the pain associated with a couple of fillings your pain threshold needs some work. You sissy! ;-)

Believe me, I can handle ALOT of pain, but it's damn annoying to do so, hence my venting ;)

Well, the doctor filed down the filling (without novacaine...which is like novicaine but only it talks with an Australian accent) and said that sometimes if the fiklling isn't perfect it'll cause sensativity. They took x-rays and didn't find anything wrong.

They sent me home with maximum strangth Sensadine toothpaste and said if it doesn't clear up within 10 days to call her back. I was only charged $20.

imaguitargod said:
Well, the doctor filed down the filling (without novacaine...which is like novicaine but only it talks with an Australian accent) and said that sometimes if the fiklling isn't perfect it'll cause sensativity. They took x-rays and didn't find anything wrong.

They sent me home with maximum strangth Sensadine toothpaste and said if it doesn't clear up within 10 days to call her back. I was only charged $20.

You could've saved yourself 20 bucks by just gnawing on some shit like a beaver.

Chomp chomp little beaver!!

Back