• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

december 7th , one days harvest

http://youtu.be/r5TuXTdV9qQ

this is a short video of my harvest a few days ago. i know some seasons have ended for some of you. this is unfortunate as we all hate when this happens. i shot this video for those of us who are awaiting next season! ENJOY!

this is a short video of my harvest a few days ago. i know some seasons have ended for some of you. this is unfortunate as we all hate when this happens. i shot this video for those of us who are awaiting next season! ENJOY!

Very nice looking harvest! I cant wait till me first harvest.

Where'd you buy yellow Xl?

WOW! I woke up to 13 Degrees F. this morning!! I'm ready to start germinating and your still picking....Great Job!! Your plants must be huge growing this long :)

Really Nice,

Buck

thanks for watching joydeep! it's been my best year yet! thanks for watching megahot! i hope you have a great first harvest! thanks for watching boosieb! i got the yellow 7podXL from judy(pepperlover) at pepperlover.com. i highly reccomend checking her website!thanks for watching Jack! i'll try to get some out to you after i take care of some other people. thanks for watching limonaid. i've eaten so many this year i'm surprised i have a stomach left! thanks for watching buck77! we had a few 31 degree nights and some frost but all 47 plants are huge now and well protected between 2 houses.thanks for watching hott stuff! it's one of the only benefits of living south. it gets soooo damn hot down here! thanks for watching catherinew! i hope your 2012 exceeds your expectations!!

Nice looking harvest, Your red 7's look a bit different from mine. Was this your 1st yr growing them from a seed pack or were the seeds from a previous grow of yours. Those large yellow 7's are nice pods. I also grow them and the yellow 7 or/st. Both have good flavor, and not many are needed when making a sauce..... :mouthonfire:

Greg

thanks for watching pic 1! i think there is some confusion about what the trinidad 7pod red is. if you got youtube and watch Neil's trinidad 7pod video you'll see that it is what i have. they are 2nd year plants. i think this round 7pod everyone calls red has some jonah influence to it. this is just a theory though. all i know is the original trinidad 7pod i first saw was Neils (the hippy seed company) and the only other place i've seen it was Jim duffy at refining fire.

thanks John. oh yeah , i still have to throw a couple your way. sorry i forgot. so many people want pods and seeds it's hard to remember. i still have your addy. i'll get some to you before the season ends.

Looking pretty good naganumbness.

A couple of years ago I grew some 7 Pots, seeds from the Hippy, that looked the same as yours. Any chance that's where the seeds came from?

Good luck to ya.

no , but jim might have gotten his stock from neil at the time which is kinda the impression i got. anyway , that was always my impression of red 7pod then i saw a bunch of round reds come out with the claim to be red 7pod. Neil was one of the first to show these pods to the general public so that's the pod i was looking for. it hasn't dissapointed in heat , quality or yield. if i got a hold of the round one i'd grow it to cause i love this s#@!&!

great harvest...and good video...

I don't understand the 7 pot with the Bhut/Naga Morich shape...

I have been growing the 7's for 4 years and they are more bulbous....not saying what you are growing is not 7 pot red...just sayin' none of the 7s I have grown whether they be red or yellow have that shape...

Thanks AJ , it's strange about the shape different. i'll grow the round one eventually too but again , i first heard about the trinidad 7pod red from Neil (hippy seed company) and his videos. if you watch that video you'll see that it's the same pepper that i grow. it was only after i started growing this version of it that i started seeing the round ones being called red 7pod. i'm sure both are awsome strains(i can vouch for this one , it's awsome!) and i'd grow either , hell ,i wanna grow it all! the variation makes it fun for me. anyway thanks very much for watching AJ , i hope to maybe have a peppergarden half as big as yours. everytime i see pics i'm blown away!

Back