• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest December - Musubi throw down

Status
Not open for further replies.
silken tofu? SICKEN MOFU!
I'm with you TB, Full Blown, carnivorous style, bones, grease, fire, eatin with my hands.

silken tofu... sheesh...

A dirty water dog and a grilled dog :P

Hahahaha. You finally admit your specialty is easy.

I never said hot dogs are my specialty. That story was a SoFlo creation for the Chronicles of JayT.
The wizard has drawn his own curtain. :mope: I thought that joke would last forever.

Well, I do love a good microwave hot dog. Not throwdown worthy though. I have a better idea. Are mollusks considered protein?

Yeah they are. Anything that moves(d)! Plus the soy proteins and certain veg for the vegheads.

Do the ve... veg... vega.... (still can't even bring myself to spell it) get to do their duo with the same canister of protien powder?

Yeah, you better clear that up. :lol: I am going to do ribs two ways. Oven baked and convection oven baked. :rofl: Where is PepperFreak anyway?

100_9819.jpg

100_9821.jpg

Yeah they are. Anything that moves(d)! Plus the soy proteins and certain veg for the vegheads.

what's that about amber WAVES of grain? grain moves, corn moves......

just kidding......

OH! I HAVE IT FOR THE VEGANS!!!!!!!

SEA CUCUMBERS!

Wow. I get up, go to work, spend the day in back-to-back meetings, finally leave and go to class. Come home, do some homework, then log in here. And THIS is what awaits - amazing what one can miss in less than 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back