• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest December - Musubi throw down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Blues... No Queso, no vote.....
Coach, pureed fish, no vote....
JT, Ribs (not BBQ) gotstah have my vote!!!!! WIN! (so far)
Me? well.... undecided yet.... probably queso w. steak... 2 ways....

"Wish you were here" TB. :grabs hat:

edited for niceness

Actually, with a daughter that's, well not Vegan but a Vegetarian it will be interesting to me to see how some might come up with 2 ways to a complete protein. For instance Beans + Rice = Complete Protein so Beans + ??? would be the duo but would need to be a complete protein? I actually hope to see some veggie interies.

Texas Blues... No Queso, no vote.....
Coach, pureed fish, no vote....
JT, Ribs (not BBQ) gotstah have my vote!!!!! WIN! (so far)
Me? well.... undecided yet.... probably queso w. steak... 2 ways....

"Wish you were here" TB. :grabs hat:

edited for niceness

...well, I did plan to throw a handfull of bacon in there for the win!!! :dance:

Bacon is always appreciated! Especially when it is wrapped in bacon.
I could actually do that and be within the rules! Our local meat counter has chunks (about a pound to 24 oz) of country style bacon. I could slice a few pieces off, wrap it around the rest of the bacon chunk.......

WIN! :lol:

uhhhmmm , yeah, shhhh oouch.,

appologies..... espescially TB....

....back to bed....

No need for apologies SD. Many of us here on THP thoroughly enjoy posting while drunk. Sure, we could drink root beer but we'd only get half the laughs.

Hey. I smell something...someone's cooking....BACON!

Thanks TB, I am a proverbial Smart ass, and never mean any harm. What would be funny in person, sometimes don't come across on a typing machine!

SL, yeah, what JT said, except your BBq sauce could be your entry, put it on 2 different kinds of bacon, WIN.

Coach LOL bassomatic... :running to the bathroom:

Thanks Scovie and JT. Just might do that-

I wonder if frying bacon slices in the fry pan and baking bacon slices in the oven counts as "cooked two different ways" :lol:

Thanks Scovie and JT. Just might do that-

I wonder if frying bacon slices in the fry pan and baking bacon slices in the oven counts as "cooked two different ways" :lol:

Interesting SL. Frying on a stove top vs. frying in an oven, then again with the oven set to "bake", technically it is baking I would think. Then again if you cover the frying pan is it "baking" on the stove top? Plah! Who thinks up these questions? I'm so confused and totally verklempt. My head hurts now. I want my blankey.... :rofl:

Interesting SL. Frying on a stove top vs. frying in an oven, then again with the oven set to "bake", technically it is baking I would think. Then again if you cover the frying pan is it "baking" on the stove top? Plah! Who thinks up these questions? I'm so confused and totally verklempt. My head hurts now. I want my blankey.... :rofl:

+1

:rofl: Good points, there TB.

have a couple drinks, it'll all come into focus~ I always think I think better after a couple drinks.
:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back