• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Decide who I buy from next

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     So gm says sociopathy and SoS thinks bipolar disorder may be the problem. My money is on histrionic personality disorder. We care about you, mike! Get help!  ;)

edit: I added the wink emoticon to avoid triggering another episode.

I think he just wants some sauce sheesh. On track...

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     So gm says sociopathy and SoS thinks bipolar disorder may be the problem. My money is on histrionic personality disorder. We care about you, mike! Get help!  ;)

edit: I added the wink emoticon to avoid triggering another episode.

Aint bothering me lol the high and mighty always try and have buzzwords to belittle other people as much as they can :)

fiveohmike said:

Gotta love buzzwords   :rolleyes:

Not a buzzword, actually being smug about things and dismissing them with the term buzzword seems a bit more of a "buzzword", regardless. So besides of what I have seen because of my job, I had a "family" member have something similar happen to him but ended badly. Initially started posting a ton online it was facebook and i dont facebook so never saw it, but it was a lot like your 300 in the past couple days and was buying lots of things. Ended up very bad for him and no one saw it, or if they did they did not speak up or do anything. So you don't know where I was coming from but that was where...i am sorry i spoke up.

Phone3-034.jpg

fiveohmike said:

Nice, they hit the farmers markets around here?

No I dont think he does. I believe his regular job is catering around the wine country, so no time for FM's to my knowledge, but I could be wrong?

hogleg said:

No I dont think he does. I believe his regular job is catering around the wine country, so no time for FM's to my knowledge, but I could be wrong?

Ill shoot them an email and see

The Hot Pepper said:
Excuse me while I go make the Kool-Aid man shaky.

We can hook you up bossman!

grantmichaels said:

I have *never* cared how many times of posted, or not posted.

I post when I want! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have to get my shitpost count up real high so I get some cred around here and get "invested" ;)

Back