• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Decide who I buy from next

fiveohmike said:
Hey Guys,
Looking at getting a couple more hot sauces and powders.

9 Circles of Hell Small Batch Chile Powder - 9 superhot powders as a blend, is very good. Awesome on pizza, Italian, anything really. It's not too many in one it really blends well and hits lots of notes.

I'm not real familiar with some of the powder peeps on here but Joyner's and sicman have some. Others can chime in. I had a couple samples from JHP a few years ago which were very good.

The Hot Pepper said:
9 Circles of Hell Small Batch Chile Powder - 9 superhot powders as a blend, is very good. Awesome on pizza, Italian, anything really. It's not too many in one it really blends well and hits lots of notes.

I'm not real familiar with some of the powder peeps on here but Joyner's and sicman have some. Others can chime in. I had a couple samples from JHP a few years ago which were very good.

Back on topic, that powder sounds awesome.

http://9inecirclesofhell.com/

Sorry it's not 9 superhots, it's 9 peppers including superhots. Red Ghost Pepper, White Ghost Pepper, Red Habanero, Orange Habanero, Trinidad Scorpion, Black Cobra, Yellow Fatalii, Serrano Tampiqueno, and Chile de Arbol..

And seems they have a smoked version. :)

fiveohmike said:
P.S.  Just noticed I accidentally ordered the combo pack.  #winning

LOL!

fiveohmike said:

Will do Ill post a quick review on all the new sauces I get.

P.S.  Just noticed I accidentally ordered the combo pack.  #winning

I forgot to mention, if you mention "The Hot Pepper Awards" you get a free 1/2 once be sure to send him an email. I saw this promo on FB the other day.

No worries, has nothing to do with me except he's promoting he won the award.

fiveohmike said:
I have to get my shitpost count up real high so I get some cred around here and get "invested" ;)

You were a MITM distraction to the focus of everyone's *ACTUAL* outrage, anyways ...

And while the jury is out on you being literally sociopathic, probably not, it was a sociopathic waste of both of our time without a doubt ...

grantmichaels said:

You were a MITM distraction to the focus of everyone's *ACTUAL* outrage, anyways ...

And while the jury is out on you being literally sociopathic, probably not, it was a sociopathic waste of both of our time without a doubt ...

#RageAgainstTheMachine #InternetOutrage #PlusMoreBuzzwords  ;)

fiveohmike said:

Funny thing is grant and I have a shit ton in common...minus the post count cred, being offended and white knighting :)

In the end I showed Danielle, and turned it into points ...

When life gives you lemons, make limoncello ...
Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Shakiness of avatar directly correlates to coolness of member.

Yes, inversely ...

<<Shaky Yuki avatar here (I imagine she's saying throw the ball throw the ball). I'm offended that you guys think my shaky avatar makes me not cool.  But its ok cause that makes me more hipster I think. (right?) 

I tend to like powders more than sauces.  JustAGuy makes amazing smoked powders when they are available.  I've had Joyner's pecan smoked bahamian goat powder and that was great.  Sicman's Peno powder is spot on.  Tastes like a bag of fresh jalapenos.  SmokenFire has seasoning blends, so many to choose from, I've thoroughly enjoyed every one I've tried.  

Rawkstah said:
<<Shaky Yuki avatar here (I imagine she's saying throw the ball throw the ball). I'm offended that you guys think my shaky avatar makes me not cool.  But its ok cause that makes me more hipster I think. (right?) 

I tend to like powders more than sauces.  JustAGuy makes amazing smoked powders when they are available.  I've had Joyner's pecan smoked bahamian goat powder and that was great.  Sicman's Peno powder is spot on.  Tastes like a bag of fresh jalapenos.  SmokenFire has seasoning blends, so many to choose from, I've thoroughly enjoyed every one I've tried.  

Ya ill have to try SF's

Back