• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Decide who I buy from next

The Hot Pepper said:
Excuse me while I go make the Kool-Aid man shaky.

Did somebody say shaky Kool-Aid man?

ZDJFbWa.gif

Maligator said:
Ok, I just have to say, my original post was both pertinent and applicable to the OP's inquiry.

Now; WTF is with that red pickle? Is that a for real thing commonly done or just a one off?

It's  real as can be. I saw the recipe posted here a few months back, either for or by the Pickle Princess during the THP pickle phase. I could be wrong but I believe we are at the tail end of a soy phase at the moment.  

hogleg said:
It's  real as can be. I saw the recipe posted here a few months back, either for or by the Pickle Princess during the THP pickle phase. I could be wrong but I believe we are at the tail end of a soy phase at the moment.  

Currently in a #shake phase apparently. Mmmm shakes.

Vicious Vex said:
All jokes aside.  I wonder if you could actually make a decent tasting pepper shake.    Maybe make some pepper ice cream?    Ideas flowing. 
I've made a ginger mango vanilla hab ice cream that made a decent shake.  It was interesting to eat, tasted great so you wanted to eat a bunch but the cold temp + burning mouth made the brain confused. 

Rawkstah said:
I've made a ginger mango vanilla hab ice cream that made a decent shake.  It was interesting to eat, tasted great so you wanted to eat a bunch but the cold temp + burning mouth made the brain confused. 

That sounds tasty.

Rawkstah said:
 This is exactly what I want. lol.    Thanks for confirmation.   I might have to put together an Ice-Cream making kit and send it to a few folks at the THP. 

Maligator said:
Ok...so...for anyone else that has owned a male dog, the terms red rocket or red pickle elicit a completely different image...just saying...lmao
I think that's what 5-0 meant.

Back