• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

defcon 3, 2, 1....

alright I am thinking about buying some of the defcon sauces but can't decide which to get. i am leaning towards the 3 pack with the 3,2,1 in it. but was wondering what is everyones favorite defcon sauce? or should i include the horsey sauce? i like horseradish too...

help!!!

I liked 3. I REALLY liked 2. I have yet to try one, but i definitely CRAVE it. Get 1. If you like heat, get one. If you just want the flavor, 2 and 3 might be good for you.

Seriously, you will not be let down. The Creator knows his shit. Get the multipack and some DM MKII.

They are all fantastic. My favorite is Defcon ZERO Batch #3...but since you can't find that, my second favorite is Defcon 1.....but I'm partial to the heat.

I have all of his products except the powder and my favorite is DefCon 1 to put on wings...they all taste fantastic and as finexample said, Creator knows his stuff...

The deathmatch II is a good product to add heat to a bowl or pot of chili and I use the horseradish sauce and DefCon Zero when making bloody marys...

You can't argue with his success...great products by Creator and the Wife Unit...

Defcon 1 is one of the best flavored sauces I have eaten.

You got to try the Deathmatch MK II for the flavor and nice burn to follow.

I picked up 5 bottles of 1 and 3 of the MK II at the Weekend of Fire this last August.

thanks for the input guys...i think i'm going to go with the 3-pack so i can try them all..

i would have to assume that they are very good..I mean if an NHL team uses it at the stadium it can't be bad...

Oh by the way DC love the new ordering site - I was looking the other day at it and now today I see it's updated and it looks very nice. I also like that you have added different shipping methods with a nice range of cost depending on how much you want to send on shipping.

That's correct. The "store" is a little slow, but that will be rectified. Also, the "Add to compare" feature doesn't currently work, so don't bother clicking on it yet.

IMO -- 1 is great for heat lovers -- 2 is good for people who like heat but not we call heat -- I would call it hot at a resteraunt style and 3 is mild all taste fantastic and I feel the best around -- the 3 pak would give you an idea for all and would be a good bet -- also the Habby Horse is ef'n great on raw clams and oysters by itself never mind Bloody marys and shrimp cocktail

Defcon 1 is the shiznit. We did a loin of pork on the grill once with it and it came out AWESOME. That was the night we made some renegade bikers cry because of it.

Sickmont said:
Defcon 1 is the shiznit. We did a loin of pork on the grill once with it and it can out AWESOME. That was the night we made some renegade bikers cry because of it.

....Bikers cry???.......With Defcon 1?........What a bunch of girly-men..............:lol:

WACOFlyer said:
....Bikers cry???.......With Defcon 1?........What a bunch of girly-men..............:lol:

oh, you know the routine.....drinkin some beers, talkin sh*t and suddenly it's 'i love hot food. the hotter the better' kind of talk. I just warned them as a sort of disclaimer so they wouldn't kick the sh*t out of me for burnin them up.

Sickmont said:
oh, you know the routine.....drinkin some beers, talkin sh*t and suddenly it's 'i love hot food. the hotter the better' kind of talk. I just warned them as a sort of disclaimer so they wouldn't kick the sh*t out of me for burnin them up.

Why do you think we in the industry refer to really vinegary sauces with little heat as "biker sauces". :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Why do you think we in the industry refer to really vinegary sauces with little heat as "biker sauces". :lol:

Hmmm....never thought of it that way. I'll have to remember that one.

OK so I ordered the 3-pack on monday morning and it was here today (thursday) by noon!!! Talk about fast shipping and good customer service - and this wasn't even for the expensive shipping!! Good job DC.

I got home and opened the box and had to try the sauces. I didn't make wings, but just tried them off a spoon.

Defcon #3 - what i would expect a wing sauce to taste like with slight heat.

Defcon #2 - same taste as #3 but hotter

Defcon #1 - very hot but good

I think i'm going to like #2 the best but I'll have to wait and make wings this weekend to watch college football with and see how it goes.

Yeah #1 is disgusting, please send it to me for proper disposal...:cheers:

I really like them all and have found good uses for each. I use 1 on shrimp, ribs, chicken thighs and sometimes wings. Most of the time for my wings though I have found that #2 and DM MKII mixed about 2-1 with a little cajun seasoning mixed in is my favorite. If I use 3 then I just add a little more DM MKII. I love the Habby Horse for oyster, clams, and as an additive for coctail sauce and bloody maries. Got to hand it to you Creator you have never put out a product I didn't love and that is rare.

Good luck with the wings Peter Pepper, let me know how it goes. The #2 is by far our best seller.

JayT, you are too kind. Just wait until you see the new stuff (products) we're planning for next year (evil chuckle).

I will take two of each without even knowing what they are Creator.... :shocked:

Back