Defcon DM MKII is now available!

Umhuh...all I can say is...:mouthonfire:

This stuff is goooooooodddd...had a half a rack of ribs with about 1/4 tsp on them........OK, I am a light weight, but the taste is supreme and the burn is rather obvious....delicious...

:flamethrower:

:fire:

Great sauce John...I am taking it to work with me this morning and let the guys there have a taste of real hot sauce....and you are absolutely right...the DefCon DM MKII mixes really well with BBQ sauce...the wife bought some peach/pecan sauce and the flavors really meld well...

gotta say...one of the guys here at work is one of those "you can't make it too hot for me". I was letting people sample it using toothpicks...he shook the bottle real well, took the top off and "swabbed" his finger in some he poured on a piece of paper....haven't seen him in about 30 minutes but he sure had a red face when he walked off....

DEFCON Creator said:
"How much do you charge for sending one or two bottles of sauce to Germany?"

Depends what the weight comes to. We ship everything international via USPS EMS. It it completely trackable and would arrive within a week.

One MKII and one DefCon3! Thanks!

AlabamaJack said:
gotta say...one of the guys here at work is one of those "you can't make it too hot for me". I was letting people sample it using toothpicks...he shook the bottle real well, took the top off and "swabbed" his finger in some he poured on a piece of paper....haven't seen him in about 30 minutes but he sure had a red face when he walked off....

Nice.

okie joe said:
just ordered great goodies, defcon 3,1, and some pony horse can't wait thanks
Have all of those man they are awsome..my little one is in love with 3 last time I made eggos she had it with her eggos mind you she likes rooster sauce too hehehe

Got mine yesterday. Opened it and tried it on my fingers. Yummy. Hotter though than I remember the Deathmatch sauce being when I was in Springfield last year. I took mine to my pool league match to torture some of my friends. Caused much sweating, huffing and puffing, tearing, and a little swearing. Fun time and EXCELLENT work Creator!

JayT said:
Got mine yesterday. Opened it and tried it on my fingers. Yummy. Hotter though than I remember the Deathmatch sauce being when I was in Springfield last year. I took mine to my pool league match to torture some of my friends. Caused much sweating, huffing and puffing, tearing, and a little swearing. Fun time and EXCELLENT work Creator!

Now this is making me excited cant wait!!!

Back