Defcon DM MKII is now available!

We here at DEFCON Sauces are very proud to announce the release of our newest creation, direct from the Lava Forges of Hades, the DM MKII. The abbreviation stands for Deathmatch Mark 2, and is an ingredient we use in our infamous Deathmatch sauces for competitions. The DEFCON Creator has taken his alchemical expertise and crafted a product so torrid, it has caused the Denizens of the Dark to flee in abject terror.

It is EXTREMELY hot, and should be used with caution! If I had to fathom a guess, I would say it ranks somewhere in the area of 200,000-250,000 Scoville Units (SHU).

We unveiled this beauty at the Fiery Foods Show in Albuquerque, New Mexico on 2/29/08, and it was an immediate hit all weekend long. As you know, The DEFCON Creator so enjoys sharing his products with the general public, and handing out this level of pain to the masses really put him in a good mood. Do not let the picture of this beast deceive you however, the product actually comes in a clear bottle. We made this stuff extremely dark, so as to set it apart from our regular line of sauces. The label is quite UV-Reactive, too. Also, as an added note, this is the FIRST product we ever made with our infamous Defense Condition ZERO elixir, which definitely sets it apart from many sauces out there. As the label states, "Your fears of the dark are now edible", which proves to be quite the honest statement. The best part is it comes in a HUGE 12 ounce bottle, so this puppy will last you a LONG time!

This is a limited reserve, so get them while they're hot (no pun intended). The price on this masterpiece of culinary masochism is $18.00, and for the price, you get a ton of heat! Be the first on your block to enter the Deathmatch Domain of Exquisite Carbon Fire Bliss!

To order, visit our website:

www.DEFCONsauces.com

Once again, be careful with this stuff, it’s HOT!​

Your newest wing sauce sounds awesome but I hate to say it you posted in the wrong forum. You need to move this to sauce/salsa forum one down. This site can get real confusing if you don't place your advertising in the right place. Sorry for making a stink.

Moved. I was gonna say, this doesn't sound like seeds.

thehotpepper.com said:
Moved. I was gonna say, this doesn't sound like seeds.

Planting the seeds of a cross border order??? :doh:

I can't wait to get some in...partly to taste...partly to make my friends cry...:cool:

QuebecFire said:
Hey D.C do you accept paypal and how much shipped to canada ?

Yes we accept Paypal. Just order from the website, it should calculate the postage pretty close. If not, we will just send you a Paypal invoice for the additional amount.

When I am interested in buying stuff from overseas and think the p&h is too high I contact the seller and tell him that I can tell from packets I have recieved before that he is asking too much and would be willing to double check that. If they won't do that I simply don't order anything (unless I REALLY need/want it and can't get it anywhere else). I am not willing to pay more than the actual postage and some extra for packaging etc.... Especially on ebay the p&h rates are sometimes really hilarious. First item 10 bucks each additional item just 5. Then you order 3 and pay 20 bucks for p&h only to find 2.50 worth of stamps on a used envelope - no thanks! Let me set one thing straight: this is in no way supposed to make online merchants in general look bad or like greedy a**holes. Some are, but there are a lot of great people, too! More power to them!

Hey Def,you gonna have this gem at Zest Fest? I plan on piling on your stuff in June. I should probably think of driving home!

IU whole heartedly agree with the folks about shipping. It's getting out of hand. Even here in thestates, it cost half again what the actual product costs. I don't get it. Anyhow, this is about the postage rates, not about the manufacturers, so no slam against you Def, same junk happens every time I want to order online.

I have heard of a few sauce makers who make there products cheaper but cover their costs with the postage. I know in the end you still pay the same amount but I always think I'd rather pay more for the product and less for the postage. Silly in a way as you still pay the same but I feel like I'm getting something in the end for my money.

We charge an average of $1.00 extra (for packing materials).

"Hey Def,you gonna have this gem at Zest Fest? I plan on piling on your stuff in June. I should probably think of driving home!"

If they last that long, the answer is yes. Which Zest Fest, Miami or Dallas? We'll be at both.

DEFCON Creator said:
We charge an average of $1.00 extra (for packing materials).

That's perfectly okay IMO as long as the actual postage is charged. Be assured that I wasn't talking about you!! I have never ordered from you so I couldn't say how fair your postage rates are anyway...

How much do you charge for sending one or two bottles of sauce to Germany?

Def, I'll be in Miami. Should be pulling into Miami around 6pm Friday night with a buddy of mine and should be ready to drink some beers shortly thereafter. I have never been to Miami, so if anyone knows a good place to go near the convention center, let us know. Also would love to meet up with any of the gang for grub and drinks over the weekend.

Funny story, I registered online for the free night and tickets, waited for a while and eventually called the gal in charge of that stuff. Turns out there is something wrong with the website and the directions of the sign ups, and I am, at this writing, the ONLY registered buyer! WOOT, go me!

"How much do you charge for sending one or two bottles of sauce to Germany?"

Depends what the weight comes to. We ship everything international via USPS EMS. It it completely trackable and would arrive within a week.

"Def, I'll be in Miami. Should be pulling into Miami around 6pm Friday night with a buddy of mine and should be ready to drink some beers shortly thereafter."

Well, perhaps you read my posting about the Miami Zest Fest, it's been cancelled. Sorry man, maybe I'll see you in Dallas?

I broke down, I'll be buying a bottle today (also going to let the Owner of Heather's Heat And Flavor try it and see if he wants to add it to his line up at the shop. The guy already has Defcon 1 for sale...he has good taste as well, it appears).

I got mine today....and getting ready to unseal it...wish me luck...

Back