• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

DF 2020 Veg Glog

Were going to 0c on Monday according to the forecast so allot is going to be wasted, the other half of the tomatoes and peppers are just starting to ripen.
Have to start pulling things on the weekend, not going to dig up anything this year, too much of a hassle and waste of time, they barely make it to the next year.

That's too bad. I saw in the forecast it's supposed to get down to 8-9c at night here next week.  That's just crazy for us.  It has been an odd year in many ways.    

SI5VDl5.jpg

Brrrr.... Looks like it's time to relax, reflect, and plan for next season?  Anything new and/or exciting for 2021?

Yup, get into some old PC games, Expanding on some things, trying to find some European Middle Eastern/Italian Onions (cant remember the name).

Amish Paste Heirloom Tomato
BIQUINHO YELLOW HOT PEPPER
BLACK KRIM - SLICER TOMATO
GALEUX D'EYSINES PUMPKIN
RED KURI WINTER SQUASH
WINTER LUXURY PIE PUMPKIN

These I have Ordered :)

dragonsfire said:
Yup, get into some old PC games, Expanding on some things, trying to find some European Middle Eastern/Italian Onions (cant remember the name).

Amish Paste Heirloom Tomato
BIQUINHO YELLOW HOT PEPPER
BLACK KRIM - SLICER TOMATO
GALEUX D'EYSINES PUMPKIN
RED KURI WINTER SQUASH
WINTER LUXURY PIE PUMPKIN

These I have Ordered :)

We grow the amish paste tomatoes every year to replenish out tomato paste supply. And those winter luxury pumpkins are great!

Now you've got me interested in those others.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

...things nightmares are made of.

Back