• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dicoslored Leaves Bolden Color

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
I have several plants that I put back out Friday morning that do not look very healthy...they have golden coloration to the leaves...anybody know what is not quite right with the plants?

042008a010.jpg

042008a011-1.jpg

042008a013.jpg

Looks like sunscald to me AJ. Perhaps they were not hardened off well enough. I had that happen on a large scale two years ago.

Chris

that's what I was afraid of...the wife watered for me about 11 am Friday morning and sprayed all of the plants, not just adding water to the containers...

They'll recover just fine don't think it is from watering your plants. I have several plants that did that to me and all the new growth is now fine. No matter how well you harden off your plants there is still a shock moving outside. Keep your chin up and when you see beautiful green growth on top you'll feel better. I wish they stayed all perfect green like when they were inside in a controlled enviroment.

Mine did the same thing when i first planted out. They have almost completely recovered now. I would imagine yours will do the same.

AlabamaJack said:
that's what I was afraid of...the wife watered for me about 11 am Friday morning and sprayed all of the plants, not just adding water to the containers...
I'd say sun scald too, especially if they were sprayed on the leaves with water and then had the hot sun on them.

sunburn mate, a bit of 15 plus and some alo and they will be fine......lol

I took healthy plants Id grown in a shade house and planted them out in Full sun and they dropped evry leaf on them, but in a few weeks they were throwing new shoots and leaves, they are tough little plants.

Back