• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

DIYFS DWC + GA3 under $100

Aaaaaaaand...6 more days of growth...

6f406da6.jpg

c730d63b.jpg

Hey DarkTrak, what type of dog is that? My brother has two dogs that look just like that, he said they are Hawaiian cattle dogs, and calls them a Catahoula. But I just looked online and the Catahoula isnt from Hawaii, and doesnt look like his or your dog. My brother uses his to hunt wild hogs here.

?? He's a Blue Pitbull. Watchdog/Gaff bloodline...

My next-door-neighbors pit is a fraidy-cat. It runs away and hides behind a tree, or garbage can and peeks out at you. It's 8 or 10 yrs old now.

Your garden helper I thought was a gnome statue untill I got my glasses on.

My next-door-neighbors pit is a fraidy-cat. It runs away and hides behind a tree, or garbage can and peeks out at you. It's 8 or 10 yrs old now.

Your garden helper I thought was a gnome statue untill I got my glasses on.

Yeah that's no gnome. He's my little hero....until he starts ripping pods off my plants...then he is banned from the garden. lol

I know this isnt a pit thread, and sorry for hijacking your post. I just asked my friend about the Gaff bloodline, he's a rare pit breeder(Jeep and Redboy) and very much into pit bulls, does weight pulling and shows all the time. He said the Gaff bloodline is not a pit bull, its an Am-bully or Am-Staff. He is very much into pit bull confirmation, and he is a big hater of the hybrids.

Sucks for him.

Your lucky if they are only using 1/4G per day. When its hot mine are drinking almost 1 gallon each.

Chris

Your lucky if they are only using 1/4G per day. When its hot mine are drinking almost 1 gallon each.

Chris

WOW!! Thats insane! Mine are coming up on .5 gal a day now that the roots are getting big. I did a nute change night before last and pulled the top off and set the plant on a seperate bucket while I dumped the nutes and re-filled the bucket.....apparently my roots take up more room than I thought and I put my usual 4 gallons of nutes into my 5 gallon bucket and when I replace the plant, it overflowed everywhere! lol

DarkTrak, your plants look great. I'm about done saving money for the darkroom so come fall I'll be going back to hydro. Your success using the bucket method has cemented my decision to give it another go. DWC is great but I was having difficulty with having a poor set up. Lessons learned..

Gah! Another nasty thunderstorm, crossing my fingers I don't lose another plant.

DarkTrak, your plants look great. I'm about done saving money for the darkroom so come fall I'll be going back to hydro. Your success using the bucket method has cemented my decision to give it another go. DWC is great but I was having difficulty with having a poor set up. Lessons learned..

Gah! Another nasty thunderstorm, crossing my fingers I don't lose another plant.

Good choice brother!!

Back