vendor does anyone know what happened to Sterling Kaiser??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all

does anyone know what happened to STERLING KAISER(AKA JSKAISER OF KAISER SEED CO)??? i have not heard from him for weeks now and have not seen him on here either for some time now??

does anyone know if he is ok??

the last time i heard from him he was going to an event where he was selling fresh pods he bought from a friend of mine

i emailed him but no reply??

if anyone knows anything let me know

thanks your friend Joe

Last I talked with him was right before the Houston festival about a month ago. I've emailed him with no reply. It's not like him to disappear. Hope all is well.
If anyone hears from him let us know.
T

I talked to him last week. If Im not mistaken, he is in San Antonio for some personal business. I know the "personal business," but thats up to him if he wants everyone to know, ya know? But yeah, Im pretty sure he's fine.

any idea when he will be back "taking care of other business"?

I also have no response messages.

Same here. His personal biz is none of mine. Just glad to here someone knows he's OK. Been in pretty regular communication all summer and was just concerned about him. Thanks Hot Pooper for the reply.
T

No problem. I still havent heard from him in a solid week. I have tried to text him, but nothing. Just figured I may have been the last one to talk to him. I just remember he said he was going to San Antonio for something. Still, I figure he outta been back by now.

don't post it, just wait to see what transpires.

PM to you from me.

ajijoe, tried to send PM, inbox full??

I ordered a product from his website and e mailed him with the e-mail address provided and I received a response today that was from JS Kaiser. I'm only going to assume it was him, I did make mention that people were inquiring about his whereabouts on this website but did not receive any additional responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back