vendor does anyone know what happened to Sterling Kaiser??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all

does anyone know what happened to STERLING KAISER(AKA JSKAISER OF KAISER SEED CO)??? i have not heard from him for weeks now and have not seen him on here either for some time now??

does anyone know if he is ok??

the last time i heard from him he was going to an event where he was selling fresh pods he bought from a friend of mine

i emailed him but no reply??

if anyone knows anything let me know

thanks your friend Joe

I was looking at his FB page and browsed through the Houston Fest photos. There's a fella standing in Kaiser Seeds & Peppers booth holding up a hot sauce. Caption reads " Sterling with Texas Creek Ghost Fire Sauce" (fourth row, fourth pic). Could be SK hisself...dunno.

Now that bottle of sauce sure sounds familiar.... :lol:

well I finally got to see some pics of the festival- thanks for the link CA, and yes, that bottle should look familiar.

Not posting any opinions yet......... although he told me the laptop was in for repairs.

Yep same here Franz, thats why I never bothered with the guy, got a bad vibe from day one.

yeah, i think you were on the chat when i mentioned that I kinda knew he was a bit iffy.

Update: After numerous e-mails and filing a PayPal claim, I received my item. Although three weeks later, better late than never.

good to hear, but when any good business mucks up like that, they should have some sort of apology and maybe a consolation. but that would just be me. i've been a business owner myself, and i would punish myself if i ran a business the way he does.

i mean, any sort of communication with the people he does business with would be a good start. if he explained himself and tried as much as possible to keep in contact with the people he transacts with without making up all these excuses would make me think better of him.

well I finally got to see some pics of the festival- thanks for the link CA, and yes, that bottle should look familiar.

Not posting any opinions yet......... although he told me the laptop was in for repairs.

laptop in for repairs? thats funny cause he never stopped posting on facebook, he just stopped posting here and stopped contact with upset customers lol

Hmmmmmm I've dealt with him. His packages did take longer than expected but most of them made it in OK time. I haven't talked to him since then though. This was in July or something. Overall, he should reply to the emails. There isn't any excuse for that these days. Mobile phone, laptops, computer store, something......if your running a business you need to be reachable. He's on my facebook and has had some recent activity. November 1st. I can try to message him, but I doubt it would do much if it hasn't yet. Goodluck on everyone's orders.

Well I sent him another e-mail stating that if I did not hear from him by Monday I would have Pay pal settle it. Low and behold he replied said my package was sent on the 29th of October 7 days after I ordered it. So now I wait, even though 7 business days is more than enough time to go from Houston to Odessa. Whatever

He responded privately to my sase offer. I told him to send me
a stamp like the others that replied to my offer. He told me to
pick anything from his website, so I did. Sent him the seeds but
got nothing in return. I think he got my seeds. It's not the cost
to send the seeds that bothered me. It was the principal. He is
on my private never trade with again list.

i remember a couple months back when i was asking for donations for my class event thing (restaurant week), that he offered sending me some dried pods to help us out. and that made me think, maybe he's not such a bad guy after all? and then he suddenly said, maybe if i could send him some seeds in return for the pods he's supposedly sending. so i had it all packed and waited for a reply if he's already packed the pods and stuff..... never got a reply... was already asking for his shipping details so i can send him whatever seeds i can send him as a "trade", so he says. didn't reply to that either. so whatever, he's no good to anyone here imho.

oh, and i just checked out his profile here on thp. his profile says that he was last online nov.1 and there is no way he couldn't have found this thread and not respond to all these comments. this thread's been on since oct. 20.

Well, if anyone does hear/see Sterling Kaiser selling any Texas Creek products, please let me know.
SL

There are so many THP members who go WAY beyond what would be expected for normal customer service and quick shipping. Everybody I have bought items from on this site has provided quality goods, extras, fast shipping, and are genuinely very cool people. (I can tell :cool:). Thank goodness the SK deal is just a rare exception. Since he apparently hosed some THP members, and has had plenty of time to make good or explain, I say forget him and emphasize the good sellers.

There are so many THP members who go WAY beyond what would be expected for normal customer service and quick shipping. Everybody I have bought items from on this site has provided quality goods, extras, fast shipping, and are genuinely very cool people. (I can tell :cool:). Thank goodness the SK deal is just a rare exception. Since he apparently hosed some THP members, and has had plenty of time to make good or explain, I say forget him and emphasize the good sellers.
[/quot

True. There are a lot of good sellers on here.

I've done some swapping with Kaiser and it went just fine. Sorry to hear about folks who got burned. Hopefully everything will get worked out.

When you sell things online your reputation is everything. Specially with today's instant worldwide communication methods. Mistakes happen though and until the seller has had a chance to explain things I try to reserve my opinion. One disgruntled buyer can do serious damage to your rep. One of the most important things in my book is communication. You have to respond to buyers as quickly as possible and you have to be honest.

The one thing that I despise is people who have had no dealings with an individual posting their opinions. People like to pile on when they see an opportunity. Comments like "I knew this seller was trouble from the beginning" or "I got a bad feeling about this guy" etc are bullshit. They always come after the fact.

I'm not defending Kaiser here. His communication skills need some serious work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back