• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Does anyone take a multi-vitamin each day?

Because i have weightlifted for about 18 years now, starting from mere 63kg weakling in 17-18 years of age and do other exercises like walking and cycling i take vitamins,magnesium, fish oil etc. daily. Also drink little alcohol like maybe two times a year and dont smoke.

But started taking 1 teaspoon msm powder+ half litres of lemon water for my join health two years ago in every morning and noticed that it really had some impressive suppression ability for my sweet tooth too among other really nice benefits like losing weight and keeping it from coming back. Also i always had nice hair and nails, but now my nails are hard as steel and also hair become even better looking. :P

First you should start taking like 0,5 teaspoon of msm suppliment in the beginning to let the body get used to it and drink plenty of water during the day, you may notice that you need to run to the toilet very often to take a leak, because the stuff makes your body remove the toxins in your body and you leak like a horse. :rolleyes: :surprised:

When i mean my sweet tooth got suppressed by the msm suppliment, two years ago i like drinked a lot of soft drinks almost daily, ate plenty of sweets/chocolate..Druck loads of kebab/pizza every week. Now eat sweets very rarely, soft drinks almost only when i eat the pizza or kebab maybe every other week. The only thing left from the sweet tooth is, that i like to eat plenty of bananas and other fruits, but that is not too bad at all instead of the alternates.

Also dropped my weight from about between 91-93kg in 27.9.2017 to 86-87kg 27.1.2018 by simply walking everywhere with or without my backpack to carry stuff, also i am pretty short too like 173,5cm with pretty good size legs because all the heavy kettlebell training and cycling. But overall i not any means huge by weighlifting standards, more like the body of a strong looking old style farmer you see in the old pictures and man i know those fellows where very strong for their size.

I know my late grandfather was famous for being big framed very strong man with all the woodworking and the farming he did for most of his life so if i am lucky. From my mothers side i had much thinner framed grandfather that farmed and did woodworking for most of his life, but still his muscle endurance was very good based on the stories, i may have some of those genetics passed down from my father/mother and in time i would like to unlock some of that same potential in me by using the same style of training the farmers did in daily basis.

I have tried many different more natural suppliments in my career and found out, that most of these different suppliments are more in to grapping your money than giving any real results. There is no magic pill, it is mostly your diet, hard training and lot of rest that give you the best results for you in the end.

I do some but rely on natural resources, Besides B complex and Vit C, Pumpkin seeds have a huge nutrient values.
My morning Smoothie (Except Sunday :D )contains vitamins, Chlorella, nuts apples, blueberries cranberries. Grapefruit when available, Oranges when available.

WQT9jzz.jpg

Back