• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dorest Nagas (aka Naga Morrich)

LOL, not a journalist exactly. I used to be a free-lance financial writer. I once wrote a very scathing review of Nortel Networks before the muck hit the fan.

Peppers are more fun than investments.

T

Good for you, Lost my shirt to the F'n telcoms. They're still a huge company though, they must own the largest tin can and string collection in Canada. :idea:

lol, purty near. They represented nearly 30% of the Toronto Stock Exchange when I wrote the article. And... with 20/20 hindsight, they deserved every word.

Anyway, so now you know. Glad to hear that I can still write when it has nothing to do with money. :idea:

T

imaguitargod said:
DEAR GOD SOMEONE SEND ME SEEDS!!!

A very kind and generous soul on this forums has granted my wish and is sending me 10 seeds...so now I will be able to have the hottest peppers on earth in my backyard(and soon to be in my belly)!!! :idea: :D :D :D :D

:: does a happy dance ::

"Happy dance! Happy dance! This is how I do my happy dance!"

imaguitargod][quote=imaguitargod said:
DEAR GOD SOMEONE SEND ME SEEDS!!!

A very kind and generous soul on this forums has granted my wish and is sending me 10 seeds...so now I will be able to have the hottest peppers on earth in my backyard(and soon to be in my belly)!!! :D :D :D :D :D

:: does a happy dance ::

"Happy dance! Happy dance! This is how I do my happy dance!"[/quote]

And they didn't send ME any??? Hmmph. :idea:

Hi Tina,

An excellent article and avery good read. I told you the rumours were true!!

PM me your address details and you wish will be granted

Mark 😉

They also only sell immature green pods with no viable seeds - for obvious reasons!!!. I think they are planning to sell seeds in the future if their application to PVP the variety is accepted.

darlochileman said:
They also only sell immature green pods with no viable seeds - for obvious reasons!!!. I think they are planning to sell seeds in the future if their application to PVP the variety is accepted.
Funny thing is, after reading their site and all. It specifically says Dorset nage is NOT daga morrich, in contrary to the topic title, or am I missing anything here?
Other than that, what a great topic!

Remos][quote=darlochileman said:
Funny thing is, after reading their site and all. It specifically says Dorset nage is NOT daga morrich, in contrary to the topic title, or am I missing anything here?
Other than that, what a great topic![/quote]

You're missing something. The Dorset Nage, several years ago was the naga morich. Now, it's the Dorset Naga. It's a much larger plant, with larger, hotter fruit.

T

Back