• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

As the title suggests this thread is for anyone that has received seeds from myself to post up the progressive growth of your little monsters:hell:

It will be interesting to see how they fare around the globe and i wish you guys every naga success!

Thanks to Razorback for the thread idea and Diablo for the title;)

Boutros would you be so kind as to post the piccy of your baby Dorset?

Got my seeds and planted

I received my seeds today (1 Jun 09). I planted two seeds in one pot and is in my germination chamber right now. Hows the germination time on the Dorsets??

Glad to- all seeds received/sowed the 21st of May-

Plant 1 Germed the 28th/7 days
IMG_2818.jpg

Plant 2 Germed the 31st/10 days
IMG_2829.jpg

Plant 3 Germed the 1st of June/11 days
IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

The naga is the small hook at the base of the other seedling. Used a couple of pellets that had previously been planted six weeks ago and the more established seedling is not a naga.

Pretty quick germ times- have another that'll probably be up before you know it. Planting another tonight in a hydro rooting pellet.

Thanks again for the killer seeds Nova. I'm stoked to finally get on the Naga train. It'll be interesting to see how everyone does.

^ yeh i did actually..........i only set two seeds......about a week and a half ago.....they should be out by weekend....

did you get my packages?

I can't wait to get mine! Seems like all the seeds that've been sent out are real quick starters and have great germination rates. All aboard the Naga Train! TOOT! TOOT! :lol:

i already "tasted" this fire :) i was planting few dorset seeds and then i got this itch in my eye so i rubed it. that was mistake. my eye was on fire for about 20-30 minutes.

^ yeh i did actually..........i only set two seeds......about a week and a half ago.....they should be out by weekend....

did you get my packages?

yeah i did thanx for the extra scorpions . I oly got one scorpion up and two congos but the only scorpion died last week monday. I'm getting a few more in other trades so itsnot a total loss. Hope the goats grow good for u.

Here are mine. Planted on May 22 and they started coming up May 30. I planted 4 and 4 germinated, 2 are barely breaking soil and here are the two that made it above ground so far:

nova2.jpg

nova1.jpg

my.php

my.php

Cool responses guys :)

Armadillo and Scorpion if you guys could pm me your addy again i will send out some replacements. It seems i f@#$ed up with dillos' package and only sent him the Aji Lemon, oooops :P

Hey Nova...glad you started this thread...I am real excited to see the results!!! I'll post up as soon as I get my share of the treasure!:cool:

Back